Chapter 22 Why:

Bob P.O.V:

That girl, Nicole Snape came back from her trip. Some have already plotted to get her to leave Drumstrung. But, I intend to do more. I will end her. The little girl won't even know what she has coming for her.

  Jane P.O.V:

  Christmas past a week ago, yet I'm still in this bloody hospital! I feel as if my time on this world is growing shorter and shorter by the minute. Suddenly, flashes of a girl with dark red hair and Lily's eyes flash through my head. This is it, goodbye my family and Remus. You won't go that easily. I know that voice is it really......

   Nicole P.O.V:

  I wonder why some of the boys have been acting weird since Victor and I came back from visiting our dad? Why must guys be so difficult to read?

  "Hey, Nicole wait up.", Drew who is a friend of Bob says. I stop and wait for him to catch up and see the halls are empty still. I doubt anyone's awake right now, I mean it's still pretty early not to mention a Saturday. Drew grabs my arm and pulls me into an old classroom. He points his wand at the door and says 'Silencio’. OK I am officially freaked out. I hate Bob, yet his friend pulls me into an abandoned classroom and mutters the silencing charm. When did my life get so bloody complicated?

  “Hello Nicole.”, Bob says. Wait when did Bob get here? He smiles evilly, what’s up with Bob. He’s scaring me. He and Drew look at each other and nod. They pull out their wands and say the words I’ve never wanted to hear directed towards me.

  “CRUICIO!”, they both say. Suddenly I feel as if a thousand blinding hot knifes are stabbing me everywhere. Why would they use the torture curse on me? I scream so bloody loud that I hope someone heard me. Finally, I black out. I have a feeling they are going to be doing this until I’m dead. I hope these bloody gits rot in Azkaban.

  Jane P.O.V:

  Why are you here? I thought you died Regulus? Oh I did. Then how are you here? Jane come on I was your best Slytherin pal, you should know by now that I knew how to cheat death and still manage to bother people.

   See you are awesome; this is why I made you Oliver and Chase's godfather. Oliver is getting curious about his mum you know. How is he? He's good you know he plays quiddich. He does? Yeah. Is he as obsessed with it as his father is? He's a little bit, but he knows when not to let it interfere with his personal life.

  How is Scott treating him? He treats him alright, but basically he only pays attention to Oliver if Quiddich is involved. I'm still alive right? Yes. Can we meet up somewhere when I'm sane? Sure. Where? Oh I think you know where to meet me. You mean you've been there the whole time? What do you think everyone in the wizarding world believes me to be dead so of course I’d be there.

  Chase P.O.V:

  My mum died, then came back and she was apparently as healthy as a fiddle. I have got to tell Nicole the news. My mum is back and her mind stayed with her. I’m finally going to have my mum in my life. It’s almost dinner I better start heading over. For being a Saturday it really seem like today past fast. I bump into a frantic Victor.

  “Have you seen Nicole?”, Victor asks.

  “No I just got here. Is something wrong?”, I reply.

  “It’s Nicole. She’s been missing for a while now. We can’t find her or Bob Booger and Drew Burke.”, Victor utters. How could Nicole just disappear?

  “I was going to gather a search party for them. Would you like to join it?”, Victor inquires.

  “Yes.”, I answer.  We gather some older students around Victor’s age and search some rooms. We find a locked door.

  “Alohomora.”, Victor mutters. The door silently opens. And then we hear voices chanting the torturing curse. If you use that spell on somebody you get either a Dementor’s kiss or a lifetime in Azkaban.

  “CRUICIO!”, two voices repeat. We rush over to the voices and then we find them, Bob and Drew torturing Nicole.

  “Petrificus Totalus!” , Victor shouts. The two boys stiffen up and fall over, because of the full body jinx. Suddenly, Professor Eli comes and sees Nicole. He sends a Patronus or two, and then he leaves with Nicole through the fireplace all the while shouting “St. Mungo’s”. Will Nicole be alright?

   Snape P.O.V:

  A letter comes to me and tells me to pick up Victor and go to the wizarding hospital ”St. Mungo’s”. I do as the letter complied and when we get to the hospital I notice something. Victor is crying. That boy rarely cries.

  “Dad I-I’m sorry. I-I’m sorry dad. I couldn’t get to her in time. I thought she was in her room asleep or something. I  h-had no idea about what was h-happening to her until I found her. Dad I watched her writher as tears streamed down her face and I couldn’t stop it. D-dad I was frozen with shock just staring at her for a few seconds before I even did anything!, Victor sobs.

  “Your sister was tortured?”, I ask my voice monotone trying to conceal the emotions raging through my heart . Victor nods, tears streaming down his face.  Why did this happen to my little girl?    

   Remus P.O.V:

  Jane and I are just sitting remembering our days after James died. All of a sudden healers rush by to get to the next room muttering something about the Crucio curse. I look to the next room and am shocked to see a little eleven year old that looks so much like Lily did just withering. Why did this happen to her? Why?