Chapter 9 What happened?:

        Blaise P.O.V:

           That moment I whispered, “Nicole I have liked you since the first time I saw you. I won’t give up that easily. I won’t rest until you forgive me for my big mistake.” Nicole then slaps me and the next words she say hurt more…

            “You know what Blaise? You are the same as Draco, and I don’t want anything to do with you Blaise!” I walked away from the mad Nicole, I was mad I just couldn’t deal with her yelling at me anymore. I heard a loud thump and saw on the floor an …….unconscious Nicole.

      Nicole P.O.V:

           I pass out, Madam Pompey doesn’t know why. I forgot what happened from three days ago to now. I wonder what I missed. I look around my room to see my dad, the first year Gryffindors, and Blaise. What is Blaise doing here? I don’t know why, but I slap Blaise straight in the face. His eyes widened and he whispers so loud everyone in the room could hear, “You remember?” What is he talking about?!?!?!? What would I remember? I do remember a fight though, was I fighting Blaise?

            “I remember a fight, who won?” ,I ask.

             “Um ….. no one but I would have won if Professor McGonagall hadn’t stopped us.” ,Harry says.

              “How do you get in a fight with Harry and me in the same bloody day?” Blaise asks. Everyone in the room stares between Blaise and I.

             “WAIT! WHAT?!?!?” ,I shriek.

              “Yuh…uh…. I –I will tell y-you when you r-remember.” ,he stutters.

               “That won’t be long.” A voice declares. I turn around to see head master Dumbledore.

                 “Blaise since you where there I have to know, do you want the others to know what happened? We will use your memory though of course.” Dumbledore says kindly.

                  “Yes ,but I don’t think Professor Snape should see. Besides, Draco will have probably told everyone by now.” Blaise replies kind of nervous. What was he nervous about? Before I knew it everyone in the room except for dad were in Blaise’s memory.

                  The memory started when we got onto our boats and I was joking with Blaise. Then it went to where I told Malfoy my last name. Our sorting when he got into Slytherin, and I got into Gryffindor. Next was my rude conversation with Malfoy. To Draco and Blaise arguing about hanging out with me. Then to Blaise asking me if I want to be friends with him, me accepting. Blaise saying rude things about me to Draco. All of us walked away from it to see me tying my shoe and listening to it all. Then, without warning tears start to spill down memory me’s face. Sure enough memory Blaise sees memory me running away and whispers, “ I’m sorry.” And then tears go down his face. We proceed to a memory now of me slapping his face and yelling at him that he and Draco are so alike. Him walking away then hearing something drop, seeing an unconscious me on the floor. Lastly, him carrying me to the hospitable wing, me waking up and slapping him. Then, it ended. It seemed like Blaise wanted us to be friends. Before I can even think about it I tell Blaise, “I think we should probably be friends again. If that’s ok with you. Is it?” I ask. Blaise looks surprised for a few seconds then he says to me with a smile

                      “I would like that.”

                       “Nicole will you be my friend?” ,Ron asks with battered eyelashes. This kid was a very strange boy indeed.

                      “Um…..first off stop doing that with your eyelashes. Secondly I thought we were already friends.” ,I answer.

               “I know we are. I just wanted to hear you say it.” ,Ron says with a mischievous grin on his face. He then batters his eyelashes and says, “Does this bother you? Huh?” Oh my this will be a very weird year.

                 Draco P.O.V:

            I am so nervous. I feel a little guilty though, because I erased Nicole’s memory. I just hope no one finds out it was me. I then decide to write to mother and father about my success , so I take out a parchment and write down everything.

      Dear mother and father,

  I was put in Slytherin. A first year Gryffindor was being very rude to me. So I hexed her memory. She doesn’t remember the last few days! Oh she is a metamorphmagus, and very annoying.

                                                                    Love,

                                                                             Draco

             Within a few minutes their reply came.          

           Dear Draco,

    We are so proud you are in Slytherin. What’s the girl’s name? What is she like? Describe her to us.

                                                           From,

                                                                   Mum and Dad

         I grabbed some ink and a piece of parchment and wrote:

                 Dear Mum and Dad,

       I am glad you are proud. The girl’s name is Nicole and she has I think Burgundy hair. Plus, she wears a necklace very similar to my ring.

                                                            From,

                                                                     Draco

 I sent the owl when it came back I read the letter. It was just one word.

                            Snape?

   I replied with a simple yes to the letter and then was shocked with what I read next:

               Dear Draco,

     Be nice to Nicole and make her like you. Because you see….her necklace is similar to your ring because, well we got you engaged without her or you knowing. Surprise!!!!!And she is in Gryffindor because her dad wants her to befriend Potter, so she can gain his trust and bring him down. I know this is a lot to take in, but it’s true. So you need to uphold the family name and marry her! When the time comes she will find out about your engagement to. Make her like you!

                                                                     From,

                                                                   Mum and Dad

  I’m engaged? To Nicole? Why did my parents not tell me this before? How will I make Nicole like me? I need to uphold the family name. I will uphold the family name. No matter the cost.