Chapter 1 Hidden:

Chapter 1 Hidden:

     Snape  P.O.V:

     It’s been 10 years. Since Lily’s death Nicole is safe as she needs to be. The only people alive that know of Nicole’s mother are Dumbledore, McGonagall, Nicole, and I. MY sweet daughter Nicole reminds me so much of Lily. Sometimes I wonder if I should even be raising a child. I mean almost every student at Hogwarts loathes me for my strictness and punctuality. When I miss Lily all I must do is look at Nicole she is almost the spitting image of Lily the only difference is the hair she has burgundy hair Lily’s eyes with specks of obsidian black in them and also, Lily’s wonderful smile. In three months time she will be starting Hogwarts. I don’t want her in Slytherin because I myself was in Slytherin and look how I turned out. I really hope she goes to Gryffindor like her mother.

     Nicole P.O.V:

         My name is Nicole Lily Snape I am 11 years old. My mum is Lily Evans Potter. My dad is Severus Snape. I’ve been hidden from the world since just about birth. My dad says it is dangerous that my half twin brother the-boy-who-lived is the reason people can’t know about me my dad told me stories of how to always trust you’re yourself and never have friends do I believe him? No not at all everyone has good in them I believe.

       “DAD!!!!!!!!!!”, I shouted.

        “What sweet heart?”, he called back.

     My dad then walked into the room “Dad when I start Hogwarts in three months can I have friends?” I asked hopefully.

“Honey we have talked about this all friends do are use you and bring you down.I will not allow you to be hurt like that.”

“But dad you and mum were best friends at Hogwarts and yet, you don’t want me to be brought down by friends? Your just mad that she forgot about you and went to James Potter!!!”

“If I let you have friends can we just drop the subject?”

 “Yes. Thank you dad I am so sorry I didn’t mean to bring up mum.”

 “Sweetie what house do you want to be in?”

  “Well I definitely won’t be placed in Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff but, I can see myself as a Gryffindor or a Syltherin though Sytherins are a little mean and stuck up.”

  “Yeah I know how they can be may I remind you I was one I was stiff, rude, and dishonest to my friends. I can’t even begin to wonder what would have happened if I was placed in Gryffindor maybe Lily would have been alive right now and James Potter would have been happy with someone other than Lily.” After that my father left the room and came back with a small box in his hand he gave me the box and left. I opened it to find a diamond necklace with a stone the color of my eyes in the middle. My dad may not seem like it but, he can be very nice when he wants to.