Chapter 12 The team,Halloween, and Goodbyes:

Nicole P.O.V:

The team Harry got on the team.After all the work I did he got on the team. Blaise has been acting weird since the incident. I mean sure I did kind of call Draco that but, still why would he still Ignore me for that I mean I was just trying to defend Neville. Lots of things have happened since lessons.For instance it is now Halloween. Harry Potter my all to popular brother and his friend Ron managed to send a girl in our year crying. I wonder how they managed that. Anyways it is dinner right now and I am talking to Neville. He's really good once you get past the weirdness. His pet Trevor is a toad and is adorable. But, every now and then I catch glares coming my way from the Slytherin table. I'm serious first were friends now were enemies why can't they just make up their minds? Anyways then that teacher in DADA comes in and yells there's a troll in the dungeon. Big deal (note the sarcasim). Oh great. Now everyone is panicking. Poor Neville looks like he might even wet himself.

"Neville don't worry nothing will happen to you. I mean come on even Dumbledore would not want to face the wrath of your gran." , I tell Neville. He smiles a little. But I know it's forced. Neville though doesn't hold it against me though that i'm Snape's daughter. He's the exact opposite though of my brother ,Victor Krum. He proudly wears his father's last name while my brother wears his mother's last name.

Once we get to the common room though we are told to go to our dorms to sleep. I bid Neville a fare well and we head back to our respective dorms to sleep. I feel like the whole Halloween feast has taken a lot out of me because as soon as my head hits the pillow I fall into a restless sleep filled with the images of Blaise and Draco both ignoring me. I don't want to call my sleeping very productive though because I wake up to find a letter on my pillow. Meet in my class From, Dad It says to meet my dad in the potions classroom. I wonder why I have to meet him though. I mean sure there was a troll in the dungeons but I'm all right. I didn't get hurt now did i ? I wonder why Blaise doesn't talk to me anymore? I mean sure I have an arranged marriage to Draco Malfoy of all people, but me and Draco full on hate each other. I think all of Hogwarts practically knows this. Plus, I'm mad because Oliver Wood wouldn't let me on the Quiddich Team because I'm Snape's daughter and I talk to Slytherins. I personally think that's a stupid reason for not getting on the team. Wow. I'm in the potions class already. That was fast.

"I see you are here Nicole. I have something to tell you. You are leaving Hogwarts today. Pack your things. This is for your own safety. Goodbye." ,dad says in a monotone voice before walking away. His robes billowing after him. I feel some tears come down. But I wipe them away. I will not have anyone see me like this. I'm pathetic I'm throwing myself a pity party while I should be in my dorm packing. With that on my mind I turn on my heel and walk up to my dorm and pack. Goodbye Hogwarts. Goodbye dad. And most importantly goodbye Blaise. I'll miss everything here. With that thought I go into the fireplace and floo to my new school.

Blaise P.O.V:

After yesterdays troll accident i realize what if me or Nicole got hurt. I'd never be able to forgive myself for avoiding her. Me and Draco talked it through last night and we have decided to make it up to to Nicole I mean it's the least we could do.

Draco and I head up to the Great Hall right as the post comes. We both receive letters. I notice the Gryffindors are extremely happy. Apart from that Neville kid though, he looks kind of sad. I stare down at my letter to find Nicole's writing. I quickly open it up and am sad with what I read.

Dear Blaise,

 It pains me to say goodbye to you. But, i have to you see i'm being sent to this all girls magical academy of some sort that teaches manners and what not. I don't know if your reading this, but i hope you are. I just want you yo know that even though we were-are friends doesn't mean i'll stop trying to fix whatever's wrong. Blaise Zabini you are one of the nicest Slytherins I know. Try not to change to much while i'm gone.

                                                                                                 From your friend?,

                                                                                                  Nicole Lily Snape

She left? I didn't even get to say goodbye. I'll never forget Nicole Lily Snape.

Draco P.O.V:

Man those Gryffindorks seem happy today. i wonder what that's about. I'll just open my letter i guess i need to stop thinking about Gryffindor.

Dear Draco,

  I'm really sorry for calling you those things. I know me and you haven't really been the best of friends, but I thought you would like to know I left Hogwarts. goodbye Draco it was fun while it lasted.

                                                                            Sincerely the girl you hate,

                                                                                      Nicole Lily Snape

Yes she left! But, now that means I only have Potter to hate now. Oh I'll find someone else to hate. Goodbye Nicole it was nice openly hating you while it lasted. Oh look. Longbottom has no bodyguard protecting him now. I wonder what curses I can practice on him.

Neville P.O.V:

Nicole was one of my only friends and now she's gone. Who will protect me from Draco and all them now? Nicole. Why did you have to go?How can the others celebrate this? She was one of us and she has the heart of a true Gryffindor. Better then anyone in this house could say.

Snape's P.O.V:

I sent her away. I sent away my own daughter.Gosh she looks so much like Lily. At that thought a single tear falls down my face. I don't even bother wiping it away. it's gone now. Just like they both are.