Angel [47]

^Tama
||
Recap:
Tenshi finally reaches itachi in the time realm but its to late as his time runs out and he had already made his decision.

"His body disappeared into thin air a few hours ago. He's gone..."

||

"Its hurts. " I say hollowly gazing out at the repetitive scene leaning back as my fingers dug into the sand. If u was training, half the time I was away in my own mind, taking shelter in Mirais safe haven.

"Give it time."

"That's rich coming from you?" I mumble, glancing at the deity as she was still in love with the very man who's been dead for centuries. Before she could even respond, our time is cut short.

"Tenshi"

I open my eyes owlishly broken out of my mediation at the red head in front of me as he gives me a serious look.

"We need to talk."

"about what."

"You know what." His eyes narrow making me run my hands through my hair in exhaustion.

After I had woken up Sasori and deidara had told me everything that happened while I was unconscious. Getting up i follow after the puppeteer slowly as we walk to where the rest of the dragons usually lounge instead of going to the hut.

"SHISHI-HIME!"

I focus chakra into my feet sticking to the ground as the midnight black baby dragon crashes into my form.

"Nice to see you again Tama. What have I told ou about calling me Hime?" I  rub the the little dragons head who came to my chest. His doe piercing green eyes looked up into mine happily. Despite seeing the little guy a few hours ago his greetings never change.

"Kaa-chan says it is a summonings duty to refer their aster with the utmost respect!"
The little dragon says holding his head up high with a small toothless grin.

"Don't listen to your mother boy, if anything it's the other way around for that woman. I'm surprised she hasn't been lost a few loose scales." A deep voice comments as I look up; my eyes meeting glowing green ones similar to the hatchlings eyes before me. Tama's eyes snap fully on his father. It was no secret that the little dragon looked up to both of his parents and strived to follow their orders and make them proud.

As if on a cue, a stream of  fire attacks the spot the poison dragon narrowly side stepped. "And just who the hell are you saying has loose scales, you sorry excuse for a mate!"

My lips twitch tenderly as two dragons begin to bicker as usual. Their sons eyes  were now replaced with stars, probably mentally taking notes of the rather profanic words exchanged between his two parents as if it was a common thing.

"Ahh young love." Kukis voice drawls dreamily as my eyes shift to the mountain of a air dragoness.

"More like a pain in my hide." Hegred's grouchy as usual voice adds from beside her looking like a kitten compared to her size.

Tenshi-sama please tell us what is going on.

The familiar feminine voice of Mizu chirps in my head me sidestepping a jet of water a moment later along with a flash of lightning. My eyes shift to the two pranksters laughing silently as they tail bump eachother.