Nightmare [6]

Recap:
The akatsuki make their move and embark on their mission after locating Tenshsi location. Tenshi meets Rika a slave maid of Daikis who happens to be his daughter.
"When we escape tonight find that feeling, Rika."

|warning: the content in this chapter is very dark and might be triggering to most. sexual content ahead. Reader discretion advised. |

9:30 pm

I walk in a straight line consisting of other personal servants like me. Seeing as there were only 10 of us out of 24 masters you can tell it's extremely rare to be claimed by a master. In addition, the girls in the line all looked to be replaced servants as I didn't see any familiar faces. I feel a sense of sorrow form in the pit of my stomach at their lack of presence. They must have been bought...

I tune back into reality as I stare in silent awe at the sheer size of the ball room and the bustling noise from the attendees throughout the room. Shaking my head, I refocus my mind on the task at hand. I couldn't waste time marveling over rooms. I sense the presence of the other servants standing next to me as we all wait for our masters.

Before the masters could come get us I subtly send each of the girls a look not missing the shiny metal hidden beneath their attire similar to mine.

Be ready.

As if catching my mental order, they nod their heads slightly as their masters lead them away through the crowd. I was the last girl waiting and I feel my eye twitch alittle at his tardiness. I hated to be kept waiting and the fact we were on a strict time limit made this no better.

"Ahh you look ravishing."

I suppress the urge to flinch at the sudden warmth of hands wrapping around my waist. Daiki was the most mysterious out of the other masters. He always some how got past my senses. These collars were a pain in the ass and even my chakra detection was useless.

"Master."

I intake sharply as he spins me around so that I was facing him. I'll admit he wasn't bad to look at but I couldn't reveal the disgust I truly felt towards the male. I cast my gaze down in submission making him raise a brow at my lack of backtalk. Before I knew it, I feel him take my hand in his large one leading me to a spot on the shiny room floor as the other masters and people with their dates follow his actions. I even spot various bidders and sponsors with some of the victors.

Not wanting to be suspicious, I begrudgingly wrap my arms around his neck as he wraps his around my waist pushing me close to his frame.

"Nene Todays such a good day don't ya think Dollface?" I narrow my eyes while looking into his laidback blue eyes. Not being able to hold in my fury, my fuchsia yes clash with his.

"Yeah because selling woman you've enslaved an-" I bite my lip in pain as his grip on my waist tightens in warning.

"I was wondering when that feisty attitude of yours would show." He says with a smirk.
"I wonder if you'll have that same energy later?"

Once the song was over, He had went to talk with a few other masters whom were all now sitting. I glare daggers into his head as he plomps down into a seat, yanking me on his lap. As he begins conversing with the other masters, I get into a more comfortable position on his lap where I'm able to make eye contact with the other servants who were either standing beside their masters or in the same position as me.

"Your pet seems more tamer than before Daiki?" A chuckle breaks me and a girls visual conversation. I find myself not so subtly glaring at one of the males who made my first few months in the factory a living hell.