Screw Your Art! [42]

Recap: Ths akatsuki are starting to go out one by one causing Tenshi to be more paranoid then usual as Deidara recklessly disappears off with Tobi to engage Sasuke Uchiha whom has defeated Orochimaru and is targeting akatsuki members. Tenshi has a small heartfelt moment with deidara and Tobi. She and Itachi finally speak but the conversation goes south as Itachi ends up making Tenshi hate him. She leaves the base heartbroken but headstrong as she drags Sasori with her for a favor.

||

"You said they were dead..."

I glance at the redhead beside me with a sheepish expression running my hands through my bangs lightly as we stood in the small hut in Doragon.

"Can you put him back together?"

I glance at the scattered body parts of the still in my genjutsu albino on the tattered blanket.
Sasori frowns at me out of the corner of my eye before sighing reluctantly making me smirk lightly.

He kneels down beside the presumed dead member bringing out a scroll which I assumed had his puppet things.

I turn around swiftly mumbling a quick thanks as my paranoia for the reckless blonde idiot rises.

"Brat."

I halt mid step glancing over my shoulder.

"What's going to happen."

I tense with faltered eyes gazing back at the serious chocolate eyes that peered into mine. Closing my eyes for a moment at the image of open caskets in the ground.

"Something I'd never let happen."

I didn't care if I was being selfish

I don't care if I was wrong.

No matter what I couldn't bring myself to let it happen to them.

Not now and not after everything.

I ball my fist in distraught but gasp feeling hands spin me around being pulled into a hard but warm chest.

My eyes widen as his grip on me tightens his wild red hair tickling my cheek. This was certainly out of the ordinary for the puppeteer to show affection. Hell if anything the first person you'd think he'd show little to any emotion to would be deidara.

"Don't push yourself...Tenshi."

I feel warmth spread in my cheeks at the unexpected words.

"H-hai..."
||

This is the end un...

Deidara jerkily gave the clay to the mouth in his chest, the mouth that would begin his final jutsu. He was going to go out with a bang, and he was going to take the baby Uchiha with him.

It was a shame neither of them would ever get to kill Itachi. And Deidara had made it his life's mission to kill the bastard, too. But Leader had told him and Tobi to eliminate the uchiha, and the brat had refused to die and had somehow managed to avoid each of his artistic creations.

He was howling with laughter on the inside, knowing he was going to die the way he'd always wanted. the Baby Uchiha was watching him with something akin to disgust on his face.

"Death will make me a piece of art!" Deidara heard himself say. " An unbelievable explosion, that makes indelible scars on earth... and finally, my art will have the praises it deserves!"

Tobi, forgive me...

"And you, you'll certainly... Die!"

The kid made as if to stand and escape, but Deidara knew it was futile and told the Brat as much. "The explosion wave will cover a radius of 10 Kilometers! Don't think you'll be able to escape this, un!"