Confliction [17]

^Tenshi and Itachi(that's how short she is)

Recap:
The akatsuki have a meeting with the exception of Tenshi and plan on getting her to reveal herself as the fallen. Pein sends Itachi and Tenshi on a mission to retrieve the infamous kusanagi no Tsurugi sword only said to be a myth.

||

Once again my thoughts were broken by a familiar feeling in my stomach. And it wasn't hunger. Me and the uchiha had surprisingly conversed the night away last night about the simple things in life. It was like the more we talked the more it was easier for me to hold back the images. If things had been different I would have imagined myself enjoying his company. Hell I'd be lying if I said his silence didn't intrigue me. He seemed the type to enjoy the little things in life like me. Like the blank sky in daylight . The type to see things, keep quiet about them, and understand. He even had an obsession with dango like me as well. He's not to bad for an Uchiha.

Looking up from the weed ridden road, my eyes meet with the pair of eyes that had been the focus of my thoughts. Over the past few days, I had grown accustomed to feeling his gaze upon me but it was never one of negative intention. If anything, I noted a hint of curiosity in his eyes. It was like he wanted to ask something but didn't want to at the same time. It was another one of the qualities, I appreciated about him. He didn't pester me or stuck his nose in where it didn't need to be. I shift my gaze away not able to hold his stare for long. Another thing that frustrated me was how I couldn't seem to look him in the eye without that damn burning feeling in my own. Not only that but I was afraid he would be able to see everything. What had happened to me in that factory was one thing I didn't want anyone to know.
I didn't want him to know.

It made me feel ashamed in a way. In the back of my mind I was nervous what he would think. Pathetic....weak.

Now on the topic, I feel warmth rise to my checks at what had happened earlier when we were about to leave the hotel.

Flashback:

I huddled close to the solemn uchiha instinctively as a drunken man stumbled through the halls in our direction. I had never been a fan of drinking as it did nothing but taint the mind. The fact that my former master had a tendency to get drunk often in the factory made me not like the alcoholic beverage more.

I had half expected the halls to be less crowded this early in the morning but the lantern laced corridors were jam packed with staggering couples leaving a trail of hormones and ass. It was almost suffocating seeing people openly display their shameless affections like rabid wolfs in heat.

"You're a pretty little thing aren't ya! You remind me of a little doll."

I freeze feeling a warm breath crawl down my neck. I feel my heart start hammering in my chest and before the man could touch me; I'm shocked as Itachi manoevers me behind him his arm wrapped around waist almost in a possessive manner.

The burly looking man towered above us with haggard breaths, his eyes seeming to zone mainly in on me with lust.

I find my hands loosely gripping the back of itachis cloak in unease. Trying to slow my heart rate that seeming to be rampaging in my chest by not only the mans hunger filled eyes; but Itachis hand as well that seemed to be locked on my waist slightly behind him.

"Gomen but I cant seem to help myself when we're alone. You're like a little doll I just can't seem to put down."
~
"There's no use fighting me sweetheart."

"As long as I'm still breathing, I'll be damned if I give in to the likes of you."
~
"G-go fuck your self."