Akatsuki Beach I [35]

Recap:
Itachi takes Tenshi to the roof of a building in the red village during the rain festival to keep an eye on her. Itachi decides he's going to make her hate him.

|1 week later|

"Kakazu I'll trade you both of my ramen  stands and 200 ryo if you take both hotels off konoha Avenue."

"350 ryo plus your sand property card and we've got a deal." The hermit bargains.

Slamming my hands down I shoot up causing tobi who was playing with my hair behind me to scramble away from me in fear. I give the money grubbing bastard sitting across from me with an unbothered look an irritated glare. "HELL NO! IF I GIVE YOU MY SAND PROPERTY IT WILL JUST GIVE YOU THE CHANCE TO PUT MORE HOTELS UP SINCE YOU HAVE THE OTHER 2 !"

"It's not my fault none of you know how to spend your money wisely."

"Bullshit Kakazu everyone knows you cheat in any game dealing with money even if it's fake!" Hidan adds in matching my rage towards the money lover. Her, Kakazu, Hidan, and Sasori have all been in a 4 almost 5 hour long game of...ninjaopoly. It's basically the Shinobi version of monopoly and as you can see, Kakazu is once again dominating the game. If it weren't for Kakazu somehow cheating Sasori would've won instead of going bankrupt since he had landed on Kakazus property which was the whole side of the board he was in front of.
"Shut up Hidan, you only have 50 ryo and a get out of jail free card. You might as  well forfeit now." Kakazu says with closed eyes, a Small smirk evident on his unmasked face.

I look between the two as lightening passes between them with a sigh and tobi was now back in his chair playing with my hair. I know it's unusual that I let an akatsuki member other then a select few touch me but the man child wouldn't stop throwing a fuss about not being able to play the game with us. So I took one for the team and let him play with my now loose hair. Don't get me wrong, I definitely didn't forget what I saw in itachi's memories and certainly kept my guard up at all time when near him but I couldn't be to obvious about it. Plus it seemed Pein and Konan had to have known his identity as I'm sure they wouldn't let someone of "Tobis" caliber join the Akatsuki  if they weren't strong. This was apparently Madara Uchiha after all.  If I was made it obvious I was suspicious about him, I had no clue what could happen to me.

"Lets go to the beach!" Kisame bursts in holding a bag of water which contained his fish Jaws. Kakazu glances at the blue giant while recounting the bags of fake ryo he earned from the game, "Were S-ranked criminals Kisame. We cant just go to the beach at just an-"

Kakazu is cut off by Konan who dragged a reluctant as ever frowning as usual Pein in. "Since today is your day off, let's take a one day trip to the akatsuki's beach. Any objections?" I glance at a still deadpanned leader automatically smirking as it was clear as day this wasn't his idea. I swear Pein and Konan were like mother and father of the akatsuki. Pein was the strict dad while konan was the secretly girly fun mom. Times like this I sometimes wonder how they met and how the akatsuki came to be in the first place. Tuning back into reality I snicker as pein raises his hand slowly to only put it back down slowly at konan's infamous look. Sasori who had been observing the game all along whilst tinkering with hiruko surprisingly raises a hand. He usually was the type to go along with things.  The akatsuki rarely did things of this nature and whenever there was a plan to, courtesy of konan; they all each had made a silent pact to participate, knowing  it would make pein annoyed. When it came to Pein alone, he was like the manager off the office that everyone couldn't stand but he was our manager. If that makes sense...

"Why would i want to go outside in the sand just to sit in the sand. If I wanted to do that I'd go back to my home village." Sasori voices with a grim look. Tobi scratches his head with a confused,