Chapter 33

Arabella's POV

   "Oh my God," I whispered.

   "Look, I can understand your difficulty-"

   "Can you?"

   "Yes! I absolutely can!" Sigyn shouted.

   "Sorry. I-I... Hormones I guess?"

   "It's not hormones." I played with the necklace that Jay gave me a while back.

   "So... Basically, her death was just another one of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s dick jokes."

   "Basically, yes."

   "Well, where is she?"

   "I'm not permitted to give such information," she told me as she made herself another cup of coffee. I wasn't in the mood for arguing, so I just hushed myself.

   "Can you tell me where Loki is?" I asked nervous.

   "That I can." She gave me a smile and leant against a counter.

   "I'm also aloud to tell you something else." She sighed and gently placed the coffee on the counter behind her. "You are not immortal."

   "Yeah, I kinda am..."

   "No. You aren't. The spell Odin cast was merely a cover up. Everyone knows Odin doesn't love Loki, but treats him like a son. If that makes sense. But, he sees how much Thor cares for him and puts up with his shit. He temporarily made you immortal. Your eyes? You're grey one will return back to its original mohagonay colour, and the jade will dim. And... you will die."

   Yay. Death. My one true dream is to die because an immortality spell was bullshit. Actually, I dreamed I would always die in action. Like, hunting down evil mutants and capturing 084s. Sadly, I don't think that capturing 084s is a good idea anymore...

   "Okay... Does Loki know? Where is he?"

   "He is here, actually," she said.

   "Here? One earth?"

   "No. This room."

   "Um...," I looked around and saw no sign of him. "No. No he isn't."

   "Damn," she muttered. "You're not here either. You are on Asgard," she explained.

   I shook my head and laughed. "You are a lot more funny than you think."

   Sadly, I was mistaken. her face didn't exactly scream joking. Which, of course, sucked. "I'm not dying, am I?"

   She didn't answer.

   "Sigyn?"

   "Remember how I said the spell was nothing? How you are going to die?"

   "Yeah, but-"

   "You are almost dead. You gave birth three hours ago. When you thought you were shot, that was when the birth began. When you woke up, that's when it finished. You've been lying in the infirmary for three hours now. Loki refuses to let you go. You're only staying alive with what little energy you have left."

   I stood off the bed and suddenly felt dizzy. Which was obviously not a good sign. It got to me and my head hit the wall behind me.

   "I'd think you'd wake up by now."

   "Odin is such a dick!" I said.

   A sharp pain arose in my stomach and I felt as if I couldn't breathe. "SIGYN!"

   "Dammit!" she muttered. I heard her walking towards me and then I felt her hand fly across my face.

   "WHAT THE FUCK!"

   "WAKE. UP," she shouted.

   "IM NOT ASLEEP!"

   "YES YOU ARE!"

                          ***

   "Hello," I coughed. "Anyone?" I coughed again.

   "Shhh," I heard Loki hush to everyone in the room. "Hey. Are you alright?" He asked worried.

   "Besides the fact that I'm dying? no." He laughed.

   "Oh my god! Where are they? Where are my kids?"

   "They're sleeping," he told me.

   "Can I see them? Please?"

   "Of course."

   He walked over to one of the maids and demanded she get them. I sat up and realized I was in his room.

   "What exactly happened?" I asked to anyone who was listening.

   "Father's spell was false. It wasn't any good," Thor told me.

   I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Of course." I laid back and placed my hands on my forehead.

   I felt a shape pain come from my stomach and curled into a ball. Which, as all women know, doesn't work so much.

   "Hey!" I heard someone yell from the door. I think it was a women. "Dickhole! What's wrong with her?" she shouted at Loki.

   "Um, I think you should wait outside-"

   "Wait outside my ass! That's my sister over there! Let me see her!"

   I shot up, not caring how much my stomach hurt. "Sissy?"

   The women turned around and looked me dead in the eye. "Sup."

■♢♢●♢○♤♤♡□♧♧○♧♡•♤●♢♢

okay guys, I'm not going to be updating for a long while cuz I only have one spare chapter, so I'll be writing like crazy to catch up, and it's the same with my other story. sorry loves!

Comment.

Vote.

Fan.

~MackenzieMFroemming