Chapter 22

Jenette's POV

(one week later)

"Thor?" I groaned.

I was lying in the infirmary. 

And. I. Was. Hurting.

All. Over.

My head was pounding. My feet were swollen. Not to mention the four large scraches that went across my damn body.

"Hey, Thor. Wake up." I said to the sleepy barbie holding my hand, sitting in a chair next to my bed. "You alright? You look sleepy."

He smiled and sat up, cracking his back. "No, I'm fine. Just a little tired."

"Yeah, me too." I tried to sit up, but my midsection hurt when I moved. "You need to rest."

"I've been asleep for hours now, I think I'll live." I laughed and expected his to follow behind. He just, refused to make eye contact with me.

"He, what's wrong? Everything is okay, right?" He held my hand tighter, and it kind of hurt! "Please tell me what's going on, you're crushing my hand."

"You've been asleep for a bit. I thought you wouldn't awake."

"Like I said, only a couple hours Thor, not days." I held up my body with my hands behind my waist, keeping me from lying back down, but he still refused to make eye contact. "Thor. I was asleep for a couple hours, right? RIGHT?!"

"Two weeks." He said bluntly. My eyes narrowed, kind of confused about why that was such a big deal. It's only one week.

'Holy Shit.'

"I'VE BEEN ASLEEP FOR TWO FUCKING WEEKS?!?!?" I shouted remembering the time difference.

I can't believe this! I was asleep for two freaking week, and nobody decided to wake me up. "No, no technically it was only two weeks."

"I DON’T LIVE BY ASGARDIAN TIME THOR! I'M FREAKING AMERICAN, I'M HUMAN!"

I gave him a death stare and looked around for crutches. "Hand me those." I snapped annoyed.

"But you ca-"

"Don't you mess around with me right now Thor! Get me the damn crutches!"

He nodded his head reluctantly and brought them over to me. "Thanks." I said as I tucked the wooden sticks beneath my arms. And they were very uncomfortable! Who uses wood to make crutches? Metal....duh!

"Love you." I said, giving him a quick kiss. "Be safe! Don't get hurt!" He yelled to me as I hobbled out of the infirmary.

"Too late!" I responded.

It hurt so much to use them. My body was already weak from the scratches, but a broken leg? Yeah, it doesn't help the situation. Especially when you have to use your broken body to carry around that leg. Did I mention that the crutches were wooden?

Anyway, I was crutching through that large golden hallway. I love that hallway....If that isn't odd....but the designs on the columns are absolutely stunning! Leafs, detailed ones, flowers, people too! Probably royals.

But as I was walking....I slipped....There was a large puddle of water on the floor and my left crutch buckled. "SHIT! OW OW OW OW OW!" I kept yelling. IT REALLY HURT!

"I am so sorry miss!" I heard a man say to me. But I was in a pissy mood...."Sorry? No I'm fine! It's not like I just fell on my wounded ass or anyth-"