Chapter 3

~Mixed POV~

Arabella's POV

"ugh.."

'Why is it so bright?' I thought looking around my lite up bedroom. 'Oh right. Morning.'

I sat up with my curly brunette hair sticking up in all different directions as I stretched out my tired body. 'Who opened my blinds? Probably Loki, the little devil.'

I rolled off my bed with what little energy I had and walked over to my my dressor. I stared at my contact lense compartment and then shifted my eyes over to my black and gold glasses. "Whatever." I huffed as I slipped on my glasses.

I turned to my purple and white polkadot slippers and robe and slipped them on before walking out into the living room. I saw Randy reading the fourth Harry Potter book and Sissy channel surfing.

"Good morning my darlings!" I yelled as I walked out to the couch raising both my arms above my head. "SSSSHHHHH!!" Sissy snapped at me as she stopped surfing and landed on a soap opera. "Miguel is about to propose to Rosa!"

"Oh I aplogize for ruining this beautiful moment." I said walking into the kitchen getting a glass of milk and a doughnut. I was expecting to find Loki eating another confetti Poptart, but I guess he must have been in the restroom or something.

"Where's Loki!?" I yelled back to them hunting for the doughnuts. "He went out on a walk with Phil! Said he needed some fresh air!"

'That's weird....'

"Okay! Did he say when he'll be back?!"

"Nope!" I finally found the doughnuts, sat at the nook, and ate like I was starving to death. They were my aunt Tessy's super chocolate doughnuts. She gave us like three boxes worth when she heard that Sissy came back.

As I was eating my delcious pastry, I looked out the window seeing something running out in the street.

'Oh my god!'

"Phil?!" I screamed looking out the window. "What are you talking about Elly?" Randy asked looking up from her book.

"Phil! I thought you said he was with Loki!?" They both got up and came to the door with me as I stepped outside. "He was! I put the leash on the damn thing myself!"

I ran out to get him but he wouldn't come to me.

'Phil! Come here!'

'Arabella! It's Loki! They took him and then they left me by that ice cream shop you go to and-'

'Slow down boy!' He just kept barking and waving his head in the direction of the field where that explosion happened.

'Where is he?'

'I don't know! They took him off in a dark truck and I tried to chase after it, but decided to come back and get you!'

'It's okay. Go on inside and get some water. Filled it up for you yesterday.'

'But what about-'

'Don't worry, I'll find him.' He gave me a giant lick on the side of my face and sprinted towards the door, flying past Sissy and Randy. "What the hell man! What's goin on?!"

"Phil said that someone took him in a truck. It must be S.H.I.E.L.D or something."

"Right, I forgot about your little animal connection thing you have." I rolled my eyes and went back inside for my phone. "We need to call Elizabeth, Katheren, Keila everybody that knows he's here and see if they-" My phone started vibrating like crazy and I noticed that Rose was calling.