Chapter 18

Sissy's POV

Thor, Jen and Aen, Sif, The Warriors Three and I ran down the rainbow bridge to get to the Bifrost. Arabella trotted on a horse seeing that her legs were like jelly.

"Can we slow down a bit!" I yelled exhausted. "Mortals." I heard Sif grumble under her breath.

I slowed down and walked next to Arabella's horse. "What's wrong with Sparta?"

"Oh Sif?"

"Yeah I know who she is...I've lived here for six months remember."

"Ha ha ha...She is super jealous of Jen."

"Jensen Ackles?!"

"Yes. Lady Sif is jealous of Jensen Ackles. Not Jenette, Jensen Ack-"

"Okay I get it!" I spat at her. She laughed and continued with her talking. "It's probably 'cause she's dating Thor. Some shit probably went down while I was gone."

"That's cool, that's cool."

I caught up with the sprinting gods and the one bitchy goddess, not Arabella though. They kept going! I am not built for this! The rainbow bridge was like, one million, hundred gazillion thousands of feets long!.....okay, I may have been exaggerating. But the point is that is it was super long.

"Hel-"

"OH MY LORD! PRAISE JESUS FOR THE WORLD HAS BLESSED ME WITH GRATEFULNESS!" I interrupted Heimdel as I kissed the floor out of breath. I flipped over on my back and looked at everyone's shocked expression.

"You do realize we were only running for five minutes?"

"Only five minutes? That's a whole three hundred seconds!"

"Are you sure you want to commit treason of such an order?" Heimdel asked and I listened to Thor's response with my hands behind my head. "Yes."

"As you wish." He turned around and walked up the golden stairs. "Ah, I could get used to this."

"What? Lying on a rainbow bridge?" Arabella laughed up on her high horse. "Yep! Wait, we aren't committing treason."

"Uh, yeah, we are."

"How? We are only going home."

"Odin forbade anyone from leaving Assfart, so it's still considered bad." I stood up and brushed off my knees quickly before leaning against Arabella's left leg. I saw her cringe her nose in pain, trying not to yell at me, but I didn't move. "Alright. I'm cool with that."

"You're cool with committing treason?"

"Of course! It isn't every day I get to go against a bloody king!" She laughed at my remark as I ran into the beem of light. "Be careful!" She yelled to me before everything went blank.

And then, Midgard came to light.

Rose's POV

"Tony, can you...." I said softly waving my hand at my yellow cup. "What?" He looked to where I was waving and reached his hand. "Oh yeah sure. Here you go hun."

"Thanks babe." I grabbed my cup and took a sip of water. "Rose," Tony said with a sigh, "it's been two weeks. Maybe we-"

"No, no I'm fine. I just....I need air."

"Let me come with you."

"I need air....Alone." I handed the cup back to him and hoisted my butt of of the plush leather seat. He nodded.

I grabbed his oversized hoodie and walked out onto the balcony. Thank god I did, 'cause it was pretty cold.

But even though chills ran down my spine, the view was still stunning. The city lights glowed with life and the cars sped passed pedestrians. It never got old.