Epilogue

The world has fallen,

cold and darkness was the only thing outside the grey windows. The light of torches lite the castle in a dim fade. The sun had no choose but to disappear under the thickness of black mist and cloud. The world, silent and frozen.

Inside the castle was a Queen on her frozen throne. Her skin and wings white and frozen. Her only wish now was her prime weapon. The Staff of The Ko. She roamed the cold palace at the top of the world for many, many, many years. Her form had changed into a wicked cold women. Her two lovers now the slaves of her command.  They had changed too just as much as she did. They now had no reason to go back to their past lives, for this was their new life...

She ordered them both to travel across the world of Ratellia and find her staff. Ryan, had changed into a giant frozen leopard. Inferno, had changed into a giant red dragon. As they bowed over the Queen they became more inhuman and stronger...

She stood up from her frozen throne as she heard a thump from the outside world. Her steps boomed across the frozen pavement, echoing the crackling ice across the walls of shadows.

The candles flares extinguished to the queens presence and the faint blue light from the outside world lit her frozen bare face and glittering white armor made of ice.

The doors flew open without a single touch to the giant glassy balcony. She took in the great frozen air of the outside world, it made her feel, powerful.

Two figures stood on the balcony. A giant leopard and a giant dragon. The leopards eyes shimmered blue while the dragons eyes blazed yellow.

The red dragon started forward. Smoke flowing from out of his nostrils. "The Staff, we've found it my Queen." The
dragon growled. "After all these years, let's commence." The Queen smiled with glee.

She lifted herself onto the dragons back and the dragon lifted his great red wings and jumped off the balcony, the leopard followed. Away from the snows of Arrtia, to the beyond.

Will Winter and the others come back to their former selves? Find out in Book three of the Break of Radiance series, The Flight. Hope you enjoyed the story! I'll be sure to do more romance specials in the future! ❄️🔥🕊