Away

"I don't know!" I Shouted at both of them. "I love you both. Just please..."

"I can't believe you Winter, you kept a promise." Whispered Ryan. His eyes glassy in betrayal. "I'm sorry. I thought you were gone..." I whispered under my breath.

Inferno dashed towards Ryan and clawed his face with his sharp fingernails. Ryan fell to the ground, staggering to stand up. His red blood staining the dirt ground. Ryan then lifted his head. His eyes scorching blue.

He stood up. "I'm stronger than you...Leon." Spat Inferno. "You took her away from me stupid demon, I will have her no matter what. Now die!" Yelled Ryan and he punched Inferno in the face.

Inferno tried to scratch the skin off his face once again but Ryan avoided the attack. Ryan grabbed inferno and threw him into the dirt. Countless bones cracking and Infernos wings became thrown off in a weird direction. "Stop, please can't we figure this out!" I Shouted with tears in my eyes.

Incredibly Inferno got off the ground. Infernos wings dragging onto the ground, very broken.

"You Asked for it." Gasped inferno with his remaining breath. He lifted his hands and the veins of his arms started to glow yellow.

He blasted a thin line of fire towards Ryan and it hit his shoulder, burning it. Ryan hissed at the scorching burn. "Demon I have my magic too." Ryan yelled in anger and the air around him became frigid cold. His hands started to glow white and he pulled his hands towards inferno and blasted frost-like air towards inferno. Inferno protected himself by blasting his flames towards Ryan's frost.

"Please, please, please!" I yelled not knowing what to do but shouting those words. I couldn't just stand there and watch them kill each other. I had to do something, even if it meant stopping the both of them myself.

So I did something incredibly stupid...but at the same time something that could stop the two of them. I ran into the middle of both of them, their fire, their ice hitting my chest. I felt the immense pain, a unbearable pain. I could feel Ryan's coldness freezing my lungs and making my heart stop beating and infernos warmth burning my insides and taking the breath away from me.

I fell onto the ground. My life being taken away from me...