Broken

Inferno and Ryan

At that moment inferno felt his heart split, the heat waves in his arm fell away as inferno saw what was in front of him. He collapsed onto the ground, not believing what was in front of him.

Ryan felt his heart stop, his soul shatter, the cold of his hands disappearing. Ryan collapsed onto his knees just as Inferno did. No, this can't be real. He thought.

Winter, half of her body burnt and the other half frozen over lying dead, soulless on the ground.

"Winter! Winter! No, no, no!" Yelled Inferno, great tears falling from his eyes. Inferno whimpered. He winced at both of the pain from the fight and the death, of the complete center of him.

Ryan just stood there, frozen. He couldn't completely comprehend what had just happened. His mind was completely blank. He felt as if his soul was ripped away from his body but of course the tears were there, trickling down his cheek.

After a extremely exaggerating, horrible, and extreme very long moment Ryan seemed to bring his mind back to reality. Inferno stopped whimpering and sobbing loudly and moved closer to Winter. Ryan did exactly the same, That as was the only thing that could truly bring him back to reality...

Ryan touched winters frozen arm while inferno touched winters burnt arm. Inferno wrapped his hand around Winters hand and breathed in heavily and his fingers shook. Ryan put his hand on Winters. He felt his cold through her hands. Wincing at all the memories they shared together...

Ryan and inferno both closed their eyes. What came next was just silence, it rolled on for moments and moments until Ryan and Inferno felt as if their bodies had gone completely numb. A voice started to arise in both of their heads. Calling both of their names...

Ryan....Inferno. Ryan opened his eyes to the echo and so did Inferno. They both woke up on the frozen floor of a great hall. Inferno stood up first then Ryan. Inferno saw Ryan and sighed deeply.

"You have both come..." Both of their heads snapped towards the unfamiliar voice. A black cloaked man stood in front of them. His eyes blazed red from out of his black hood. For a split second Inferno had a flashback of Winters eyes before she accidentally thrown him into a rocky wall with magic.

"Winter...She is not dead." He echoed in a low, hissing, evil voice. "She can be saved, but there is only one way." The Cloaked stranger continued. 

"The Witch of The North, she is the only person who could save your bride." While saying this the figure looked upon both of them. "She holds the magic that can save her, but be careful for her fortress is at the top of the world. The most coldest place in existence." Inferno and Ryan nodded. None of them cared how Perilous the journey would be, they would both do anything in the entire universe in order to save Winter.

"I will tell you how to get to the top of the world. You can survive, you will survive..." The man whispered. "For the world is at your very fate."