Prologue

Far into the north lies a great continent, covered completely of snow. Every ten years the continent would meet a peaceful quiet summer where the sun glittered off the ice caps and the great mountains. Summer was when the great fir trees started to grow once again. This was the time when the south of the continent started to slowly turn into a great paradise of lush greens and the animals who lived far south started to slowly migrate up north towards the continent of Arrtia.

But the animals had to migrate quickly or else the frozen sea would melt underneath them and only the birds could migrate to Arrtia. But after the peaceful ten years of a great summer Arrtia would slowly come back to its frozen roaring winter and everything would die under the great cold of winter. There is no known civilization who lived in Arrtia during the great winter, except for the Frost angels and Leons.

The frost angels were beautiful creatures, they had pure white skin and hair and glittering blue eyes. They had thick feathered wings, pure white with a hint of blue covering them and some say they could withstand any freezing temperature.

The Leons were known as legendary creatures to some tribes in Ratellia. Folklore some might say, but they were very real. The Leons were believed to be descendants of the werewolf, because they could shapeshift just like them. Or they could of been native to Arrtia and suddenly gained the power to shift. The Leons could shift into snow leopards. They were known to stay human during the great summer and were put under a spell and stayed as leopards during the winter. They had the blue eyes of a leopard and white skin in their human forms and when they were leopards they were known to be giants.

They both lived in separate kingdoms. One in the south near the frozen sea was the kingdom of Frost and the other up north was the kingdom of Ice. But our story begins in the kingdom of frost, where the frost angels lie.