Queen

I was in a dark room. I was sitting in a giant table. My arms crossed as I waited, and waited. The door from the hallway opened and there he was. The cloaked man. The torches around us begun to light the room, the room was now dim with many shadows on the floor and walls.

The man sat down. His red blazing eyes staring right into mines. "Winter." He said coldly. "Your dead."

I nodded. I knew I had sacrificed my life just for my two lovers to stop. I felt pain, unbearable pain, then it was over as soon as it came and the world went dark, and then I appeared here.

"I know." I whispered.

He sighed. "I lied, I'm not actually a god. Do you really want to know who I am?" He whispered. Guilt clear as day in his voice. "Who." I whispered

He pulled the hood down. Showing his young, teenage face. His hair a dirty blonde and his eyes stopped glowing, they turned back to a normal light blue. "I'm Ianthe, I'm only eighteen. I have been cursed with the powers of the creator. The creator of magic himself. Ever since I've been lost. Lost in this new world that I can't even comprehend. Winter, I'm not the bad guy. What I'm about to say is very true and real, people are trying to bring an end to this world. Ratellia itself will go down in flames. An apocalypse is coming and if I don't stop these people then Ratellia will rot in ash and war. Winter, I need you to join my army. You have to, You have no other choice."

"How do I know I can trust you?" I questioned. "You lied before why should I believe you now."

"Winter." Ianthe sighed. "Please you can trust me, I promise. All I'm asking is will you join my army."

I thought this over for a long moment. I have no other choice. What should I do. Finally my answer came clear. I looked into his glassy eyes.

"No." I Answered.

"Fine then I guess I'll have to do this...the hard way." He stood up and his eyes blazed red. I slowly felt my soul slip away once again.

***

"Winter." Both of the boys whispered. They both squeezed my hands. I jolted upright and gasped. My heart felt like it was going to explode. I sat there for a moment. Trying to catch my breathe. I felt the numbness for my lower body clear away and my lungs slowly starting to bring oxygen back to my body. Inferno and Ryan both hugged me. "I'm glad your ok." They both said in relief at the same time. I could feel Ryan's tears on my cheek and Infernos shivering.

My stomach rumbled and I felt a sharp pain. I had no food in my stomach. "I-I'm hungry." I muttered. Ryan and Inferno nodded and lifted me off the table and carried me to a giant room with a giant table. They sat me down in a chair. "We'll be back!" They Shouted and headed into the kitchen.

The old women sat down the opposite direction of me. Her expression grim. "Hello." I Said in a proud tone. "Who must you be?"

"I know you know, Ianthe's slave." The women grumbled. "Who's he, this is...Winter." I said. "Well let's get to the point my dear, tell me, the Staff of The Ko. Where is it." I asked politely. "Winter I know your still in there! Don't let Ianthe take your soul away from you!" The women shouted.

"Witch, your visions are clear, your visions of the future...either you tell me where the staff is, or you die." I snarled.

"I also know what's right, Ianthe's slave...no, I will not tell you where the Staff of The Ko is." She Answered. I nodded slowly, smiling. I lifted my hand and shot an ice shard from my hand which pierced the women's heart. The women fell to the floor, bloody and dead.

I could hear the crash and break of plates as Inferno and Ryan had seen what I've done. I stood up. "Well this is quite a mess, oh wait, hehe, your terrified of what I've done."

"Your not winter." Inferno Growled. "Not the one you know, no, I'm still winter, I've just been reincarnated, into the queen of the north." I lifted my hands towards them. "Arrtia shall sleep in a internal winter, we shall find the staff of the Ko, and you WILL help me!" I ordered.