Holy Snow!

Alura's P.O.V

"Holy snow, I'm his mate!" I ran off in the other direction hoping he wouldnt follow. "STOP!" His voice gave shivers of both pleasure and fear down my spine.

It held so much authority I couldnt keep going, it was impossible.

He is the alpha king after all.

"Where do you think your going kitten" He whispered. He was so close to me I could legit feel his breath fanning my neck, sending pleasurable shivers down my back."I-i um to the bathroom?" I said but it came out more like a question.

"Hows about I show you" he said and added" I could also help you in the bathroom if you know what I mean." he said in a suggestive tone.I felt my face heat up in a light blush at his words.

"um no its fine you can just sh-show me where it is" I said turning around.Big mistake when I turned his face was inches from my own.If I leaned in the tiniest bit id be kissing him.I couldnt help but blush even harder. I heard him chuckle.Damn that was sexy as hell.

I took a step back only to be pulled back in."MINE!" He growled possesively. Which I had to admit was hot but sort of angered me.I mean im just goig to the bathroom."im just going to the bathroom jeez calm your man tities" I said walkig around to try and find the bathroom.

"Ill show you where it is" he said grabbing my waist in his large arms and hauling me away."okay" I replied curtly giving a tight smile.

Once we reached the bathroom he let me in."Are you sure you want to go in there alone I mean there could be monsters and stuff in there." he said smirking. "no final answer is no" I said sternly.

When I got in there the first thing I saw had me screaming like bloody mary. "HOLY FUCKING ARROW HELP ME HELP ME IM GONNA FUCKING DIE!"I screamed jumping up and down.

"What happened what is it?!" my mate asked looking alarmed."ITS A HUGE FUCKING SPIDER!" I screamed jumping onhis back looking at the crawling devil.

"ouch" I said as I fell on the floor because of my mate rollin on the floor laughing."your scared of a freaking spider oh my moon goddess" he laughed out trying to regain his breath. "whatever" I mumbled embarrassed.

"your so cute" my mate said cutely making me blush."Do you accept me as your mate?" he asked looking at me with those beautiful eyes." Of course mate" I replied hugging him.