Her love is like a rose

Xavier's P.O.V.

I am losing my mind. How can I resist her? I can't, she is too perfect. She makes my body feel things that it's never felt before, my mind is craving her. I am craving her. It's like all the negative thoughts have gone away with the simple kiss. My wolf is agreeing to everything, he wants her more than ever now. Now that we've gotten a taste we want her all.

She kissed me, planted the seed in my heart, and I know it's going to grow. I know that soon it will become a beautiful rose, it will flow through my body. But, I can't get the thought of it suffocating me, out of my head. That one day it will grasp onto my lungs and stop me from breathing. I'm afraid that one day her love will kill me.

I stared at her beautiful sleeping form in awe. How could I treat her the way I did. Yes, I know it's creepy for me to be staring at her sleep. We didn't sleep in the same bed, but I just needed to smell her and see her again.

Her beautiful brown eyes fluttered open than closed shut. She groaned and turned to the pillow, her face shoved into it. She finally lifts her head and looked at me, blinking rapidly as her eyes start to focus. When she sees that it's me sitting on her bed her eyes widen slightly and she pulls the covers, that were covering almost all of her, over her head. I pulled the soft white blanket down "what's wrong love?" I asked, tipping her chin up.

"You're seeing me in this state, I look terrible" she said covering her face with her hands. I bring mine up to hers and slowly put it to the side of the bed.

"Don't hide your face from me" I stated firmly, playing with her soft tangled hair. Suddenly she pulled away from my grasp and started to glare at me. It seemed like she finally realized that I was touching her.

"Don't touch me, you think that after all you have done I'm just going to forgive you?" She asks. "This is not some romantic novel where the female protagonist just casually takes back the male after all the heartache she's been through!" She screamed, pushing me. I've got to admit though, she's sexy when she's mad.

"Baby, I know I'm sorry, I promise I'll do anything to gain your trust back" I say, meaning every word. I hope she can see the sincerity in my eyes. She got up and that's when I noticed that she was only wearing a long t-shirt, that smelt of another man. My wolf immediately started to come out. My eyes turning black and my fur sprouting from my back. I got up lightning fast pinning her against the bed.

"Get off of me, this is not earning my trust Xavier" she said angrily.

"Just let me smell you" I said growling. "FUCK, I can't even smell you without this other mans scent. Alura I need you to go and shower right now! My wolf is hanging on by a string, he's going to find the other male and rip him to shred if you don't get out of this shirt" I growled out letting her go.

She immediately bolted out of the bed and into her closet, she came out in sweatpants and a tank top. She came up to me and just hugged me. " Xavier it's just my dad's shirt." She said calming me down completely. We just stood there as I inhaled her scent.

God dammit, this girl is going to be the death of me.