The Truth

Thats Drew ( remember the alpha who wanted Alura )  up there lol

Aluras P.O.V

After breakfast Hannah showed me the huge pool outside. It was blazing hot so I asked her if she wanted to go for a swim.She said yes." Wait I don't have swimming clothes" I said" I think I've got an extra" Hannah replied. She walked upto her room and wow was it beautiful. It had baby blue walls with black castle lining on the top and bottom. It had a white bed with a white bed sheet and lights. " your room is amazing" I said in awe "thanks girl" she said smiling.

"Ooo I think i found a perfect one to compliment your skin tone" she said excitedly. She pulled out a pink and black triangle bikini." It's gorgeous thanks" I said happily taking it. She wore a black one piece that had straps and was like one of them in the olden days. In the 50's. I went in the bathroom to get changed, I put my in a fishtail braid and headed out. "God damn you look stunning" said Hannah. I blushed slightly and said "thanks you too".

We headed out to the pool and one we got there, there was an unpleasant surprise.  Of course Bianca was here. And surrounding her were at least 6 boys. She was wearing a white one piece that had large black X's on her boobs and well down there. It was inappropriate to say the least. As we got there I put down my towel and my phone and waited for Hannah.

"Well lookie here isn't it the ugly duckling" Bianca said, making all the boys laugh. I just ignored her not wanting to get in a fight. That seemed to aggravate her. "Hey bitch" she called out to me again. I ignored her once again. Ugh where is Hannah? "This bitch" I heard Bianca whisper. I ignored her and just decided to get my phone. As I was reaching down I felt a hard blow to my side which knocked me over into the pool.

I know how to swim but the hit hurt and i couldnt move or breathe. I tried coming up fir air but it seemed as though the water would just keep suckig me down. I felt my last few puffs of air get out of my system before I heard "OMG BIANCA YOU STUPID SLUT" it sounded like a male voice. But I could tell it wasn't Lucas. After that I started to see black dots before I faded into the darkness.

Drews P.O.V

I was walkig to the pool for a quick dip when I heard a large splash. I rushed there to see Alura drowning and the culprit being Bianca. "OMG BIANCA YOU STUPID SLUT " I quickly dived into the pool, shirt and all, and dived down to where Alura was. I pulled her upto the surface and started pumping her chest. God my beautiful Alura please wake up, I chanted in my head. After a few minutes of nothing I decided to do mouth to mouth. I leaned down and placed my mouth on hers. After one try she spat our water.

"Thank god you're alive, I don't know what I'd do without you" I said happily while hugging her. "Um Drew" she said laughing" yes my love?" I said looking down at her. "I kinda have a mate" she said. I immediately pulled away remembering Lucas. "Oh um ya I'm just gonna go for now" I said walking away feeling devastated.

Aluras P.O.V

"I kinda have a mate" I said to Drew. " Oh um ya I'm just gonna go for now" he said looking devastated. I heard a scoff from Bianca. " Your mate doesnt even want you" She said laughing. "Yes he does, he loves me" I said in confidence "If he loves you why would he fuck me?" She asked walking away with a smirk.

She's probably just lying I know he wouldn't do such a thing. I'm his mate and she's just a stupid girl. She's just lying, I hope.