Misunderstanding

Aluras P.O.V

I stormed over to them, in my head all I was thinking was betrayal, my eyes started to water. "What is going on?" I asked, choking on my words. The two broke apart and looked at me with horror in their eyes. "I-I don't know, I was just taking shots and now you, and me and him, and-" Olivia cried, she ran off to the bathroom with tears in her eyes. "And you, what the actual F**k is your problem? Stop ruining my life! I wish Drew was my mate!" I yelled, in the heat of the moment I raised my hand and all you could hear was a loud slap. As I turned around to go to the bathroom I saw that everybody was looking at us, the music had stopped and everybody's mouths were wide open. I ran off to the bathroom in search for Olivia.

Lucas's P.O.V

After Alura ran off to the bathroom Drew came up to me "What the hell were you thinking, you just lost the perfect girl" he said shaking his head. "I know" I said. What did I do? I am such an idiot, Alura is perfect and all I am is a pathetic excuse for a mate, she deserves Drew. I just, I don't think I could stand to see her with another man, she's mine. I can't believe how big of an asshole I really am. "Babe what the f**k, she is such a b***h, an ugly b***h." Bianca said holding my arm. "Don't talk about her like that" I said, I could feel my whole body shaking from rage. "What do you mean, you rejected her for me, stop getting angry, I'm the perfect package" she said running her fingers up and down my arm. "No, you're not, Alura is the most amazing girl ever, don't talk about her like that you self absorbed Barbie" I said storming off.

Aluras P.O.V

I walked into the bathroom and heard soft cries coming from the last stall. "Olivia we have to talk" I said, I was mad but I had to know the truth. "O-okay" she said opening the stall door. "Why did you do what you did?" I asked not looking at her. "I was drunk, I know it's not a good excuse but please I would never intentionally hurt you" she said through tears. "Yeah, you're right, it's not a good excuse, nothing excuses you from what you did, we were best friends for years." I said holding back tears. "I know, I'm sorry please let me make it up to you" she said. "We have been through so much together, we grew up with each other, how could you?" I asked as the salty tears reached my mouth. "Please, forgive me, I'll do anything" she said, sounding sincere. "I can't forgive you just like that but we can work on it. Just, please don't talk to me for a bit, I'll come to you when I'm ready" I said finally looking at her. She was on the toilet with makeup running down her eyes and snot dripping everywhere, she looked like a hot mess. " okay if that's what it takes" she said. I left the stall and prepared myself to leave the bathroom and face everyone. I think it's time that I rejected Lucas.

I walked out to see Drew waiting by the door. "Hey, you alright?" He asked taking my hand. "Yeah, I'm fine, I'm ready to reject Lucas, where is he?" I asked looking around. "He left, he's at the pack house" Drew said. "Can you take me there?" I asked, knowing he was gonna say yes. "Yeah, for sure." He said holding the small of my back and leading me to his car. We drove in silence, but not an awkward silence, the kind of silence where it's comfortable. I was just thinking about how my parents used to tell me the stories of mates meeting each other and falling in love. I thought about how nice that would have been, I wanted to be with him but he treated me like trash. I knew that I could have loved him, but he didn't give me a chance. I felt a single tear roll down my face. I wiped it away, I can't keep crying over him, he doesn't deserve my tears. As we pulled up to the pack house I saw that the trees were all torn down, the lights were shattered, the cars were steaming. "What the hell?" I said. "I have no idea" Drew said looking at the place in utter disbelief. Drew parked the car in the remains of the driveway, I stepped out and immediately Lucas's mom comes running out. "Darling please help. Lucas has gone crazy, he's crying but at the same time breaking everything, please you're his mate, help him" she said pleading. "Okay" I said with no emotion. 

I walked into the house to find that it was completely destroyed." Where is he?" I asked. "In his room, last floor" his mother said pointing upstairs. I walked up the stairs and walked down the hall to his room. I mentally prepared myself for what was going to go down. I opened the door and saw him about tear his bed apart. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "Alura, what are you doing here?" He asked putting his bed down. "I came here to reject you and I come to find the whole house destroyed" I said looking at him with anger. "No, please don't reject me. Give me just one more chance. I refuse to reject you." He said, you see I can't reject him fully without him rejecting me as well." You're making this harder than it needs to be" I said. "Wait, why all of this?" I asked cutting him off. "I realized how much of an amazing person you are, I realized that if you rejected me than you would be with Drew. I can't stand the thought of you with another person. Alura I need you in my life, please baby" he said getting on his knees and putting his head on my tummy. "Don't call me baby, I already gave you a chance, you don't deserve another one." I said moving away from him. "I know, I am the worst mate ever but please let me prove to you that I can change. I would do anything for you." He said. "Don't say that, you ruined my life!" I yelled, I was not about to forgive him." Please Alura, just one more, please just give me a year and if after that you still don't want me than you can reject me." He said pleading. I couldn't give him another chance, but he looks so sincere. I don't know what to do, maybe I should but with conditions. " I don't know" I said looking away from him, I couldn't bare to see him like that. Even after all he's done he is still my mate and I can feel his pain. " Alura please" he said once more. "One more" I said. I walked out of the room "OMG ALURA THANK YOU I PROMISE YOU WONT REGRET THIS, I LOVE YOU!" He yelled.  What if I do regret it though.

I walked down the hall to see Bianca walking up the stairs to Lucas's room. "What are you doing here b***h?" She asked with a snarl. "Mind your own business Bianca." I said. "Whatever" she said walking to Lucas's room. I decided to perk my ears to hear what they were saying, yeah I know I'm a stalker. "Hey baby what was the troll doing here?" Bianca asked. "Leave my room now, before I do something I regret" he said, I could feel the floor shaking. Wow, maybe he does wanna turn things around. "What do you mean baby, I just wanna kiss you. Besides I'm better than her, she's an ugly b***h who need to keep her fat self away from my man." She said. "I SAID LEAVE!" Lucas yelled, I felt the whole house rumble. "Okay, okay just call me when you wanna have a good time." She said walking out the room. "What are you looking at, he would still choose me over you." She said smirking. "No I wouldn't, Alura will always be my first choice, I will pick her over you in a heartbeat." He said looking at me. I just rolled my eyes and walked down the stairs. He is not gonna get it that easy, although, that did make me feel some type of way, NO Alura he is an asshole stop. Whatever I gues we'll see. 

Lucas's P.O.V

Yes, she forgave me. I won't mess this up. I know that she still has an ounce of love for me. Hopefully I can win her back. I love you Alura.

Authors Note

Okay loves hopefully this was a good update. Please comment on what you guys thinl. Also like it and vote it pleeeaaasee. Thanks you guys and hopefully soon I'll update, maybe in a week or maybe tomorrow... We shall see. 😘💖