All Yours

Alura's P.O.V.

I knew I was in deep shit when I kissed him. I knew I wasn't going to enjoy the next few hours. I knew that I was going to get punished. So why the hell did I do it? I did it because I don't care about the consequences, I just want a normal mate and a normal werewolf life. I'm starting now, I won't stand for this whole "I want you but stay away from me" crap. I was pulled out of my train of thoughts by Xavier. He was dragging me towards the limo. Once we got in I refused to look at Xavier.

"Alura" he said in a husky voice. He placed his large hand on my thigh, making me jump at the sparks.

"You can't kiss me and get away with it" he said, his breath was fanning my neck. I felt his lips graze my neck, nipping at the place where I would bare a mates mark. I was shocked by his actions, since he had never shown this much interest in me. I decided to take control of this situation since, like I said, I would be making my life normal. I turned my head and unbuckled my seatbelt. I slid onto his lap facing him, while putting both my arms around his neck. His hands held my waist gently, as if I was made of glass. I looked into his eyes, seeing them flash between black and blue. I slowly lowered my lips down to his cheek. I kissed both before kissing everywhere but his lips. I could tell he was getting frustrated by the way he was looking at me. He had hunger in his eyes, he wants me.

"Fuck Alura, you're so beautiful" he said. I looked at him with shock all over my face, before breaking into a huge smile. I leaned down and finally kissed his soft pink lips, and he didn't stop me. I brought my hands to his face feeling his stubble. His hands still around my waist, the grip getting tighter as the kiss was getting deeper. I broke the kiss before it got too deep. As I was going to get off his lap he pulled me back by my waist. He didn't say a word, just looked straight ahead. I leaned back on his smiling.

"You're pretty good looking too Xavier." I said.

We arrived at Xavier's house and got out the car. We walked in and went our separate ways. I walked into the bathroom to take a shower. After my shower I wrapped myself in a towel and stepped out of the bathroom, when I bumped into a person.

"Sorry" I said politely looking up to see Xavier's beta, what's his name again?

"It's cool." He said. I was heading to my room when he said "wait, actually can you come here" he said, sniffing the air, with a smirk, I know he's up to no good, so what do I do, I go to him. He pulled me to the ground, me underneath him. I heard the door open with a loud bang. I turned to see Xavier with a deadly look on his face.

"What the fuck are you doing with my girl?!" Xavier shouted. As quick as lightening what's his face was off of me and being punched by Xavier. I quickly got up trying to stop the fight. "Xavier, calm down please" I said touching his shoulder. He visibly relaxed with the simple touch.

He got off and pinned his friend to the wall. "Don't you ever touch her again" he said. The beta held up his hands in surrender smirking.

"No problem Alpha" he said before walking out of the room.

Xavier turned to face me, his eyes still black from rage. He stalked towards me, but me being stubborn stayed in the exact spot. He came up so close that our noses were touching. He looked down, growling.

"You're mine" he said, putting his head in the crook of my neck.

" I'm all yours, Xavier"