The Alpha

Lucas's P.O.V

"come down Lucas everybodys waiting on you son" my father said looking at me expectantly."okay whatever"i said in boredom. I never even find my mate. It's been a while since my sixteenth birthday, when I was supposed to find my mate. I guess I'm slowly giving up on the thought of being with one person for your whole life.

As I descended down the stairs I smelt the most wonderful smell. It smelt like vanilla and roses. I looked around the room to see the most beautiful girl in the world. She had pitch black hair and beautiful brown eyes.She was just beautiful.

I locked eyes with her when I saw it.The two hands around her waist. I felt my wolf clawing to get out and torture the man who dared touch her. I felt my eyes go pure black with rage.

"MINE" My voice roared making the whole room shake. I saw everybody bow their heads and fall to their knees. I looked over to my gorgeous mate to see her the same, on her knees, as well as the asshole who dared touching my mate. I smiled in triumph.

I didn't like the fact that my mate, my equal, thinking that she had to bow to me too."Stand up my beautiful mate" I said timidly, not wanting to scare her. As she stood up I took in what she was wearing and growled in both rage, that other males can see how gorgeous my mate looks, and also in approval, in how damn sexy she looks.

"Come here baby" I said gesturing for her to come."O-ok" she stuttered. I chuckled at how cute she was.Wait hold on am I already whipped? Wow shes already got me wrapped around her tiny finger.

When she finally got to me I grabbed her and gave her a hug. Holding her tiny body close to my huge form."Who's the other male that was touching you?" I asked, biting back a growl."that was an alpha, umm we sort of have a thing,well not really since we didn't really do anything, but not anymore since I've found you." she said rapidly.

"A thing?" I asked curiously. "um he kissed my forehead and he asked me out and ya." she said in a whisper, foreign to a humans ear."Im gonna kill him" I said in calm rage."NO please dont" my mate said defending the other male.

"why not he touched, even worse kissed my mate" I said, still holding back."please he never knew." she said, looking up at me with those big brown eyes.

"fine but only for you baby, only for you" I said, not even caring who hears. "You can all rise" I said in my Alpha tone.