Xavier

Aluras P.O.V

I woke up to the sun shining brightly in my eyes. "Goddammit, why didn't I shut the blinds" I cursed to myself. I threw the covers off of me and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I than decided that it was time to get dressed and such. I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my business. After I got out I decided that I wanted to look nicer than I usually do so I decided to wear :

 After I got out I decided that I wanted to look nicer than I usually do so I decided to wear :

I felt like I looked kinda good for the first time in forever. I decided that I wanted to go and grab something to eat so I walked down the stairs and to the kitchen. "Good morning beautiful" a voice said from behind me. I turned around to see Lucas . "Good morning" I said. "So I have some things to tell you. First of all there is a ball coming up and you have to attend. It's being held at the royal palace, the prince is looking forward to meeting all of us" he said. "Okay, I'm going to the mall, where's your sister? " I asked. "I think she's at a friends house, but I could come with you" he said getting excited. I scoffed "as if, whatever I'm just gonna go by myself, bye" I said walking to the door. "Wait!" He yelled grabbing my arm. "What?" I asked, getting out of his grip. "I love you" he said. "Okay" I said rushing out the door.

As I left I could feel the sadness rolling off of him in waves. Who does he think he is, I'm not gonna forgive him that easily.

I got into my car and turned on the radio. I decided to play my own music so I connected the AUX cord. I played my favourite song from All Time Low - The Kids in the Dark

"I NEVER SURRENDER, THE KIDS IN THE DARK THE KIDS IN THE DARK!" I yelled driving off at top speed.

Once I got to the mall I noticed that it was pretty packed, I wonder why. As I got in I realized that there was some famous guy here or something. Whatever not a big deal. I decided to go shopping to find a dress. Now usually I'm not the type to go dress shopping but I don't know I just feel like something's going to happen tonight. I just, I don't know, want to look nice for tonight. I remember my grandma saying to me "Don't fall into the trap of magazines, they will have you believing you're someone that you're not. And when you want to shine, show everybody who you are, not someone that you've copied." She was my everything. Okay Alura stop, you have to get a dress.

I entered into many many shops with no luck. I had decided it was time to go without a dress. Oh well I guess I'll just borrow something from someone.

I hopped into the car and drove off to the pack house. Once I arrived I noticed that it was getting quite dark. I opened the door and walked up to my room. "Alura" I turned around to see Lucas. "Yes?" I asked wanting to go shower. "Get ready for the ball, we'll be leaving soon. "I'll drive myself there" I said, reaching for my handle. "No, please can I escort you?" He asked, his eyes were full of hope. "Ugh, fine. But you aren't allowed to be too couply" I said not being able to think of any other word. "Deal" he said smiling from ear to ear.

I opened my door to see a large white box on my bed. On top it had a note saying 'my wolf can't wait to meet you.' What the hell? I opened the box to see the most beautiful dress ever. Wow.