Bianca

Lucas up above- aka Colton Haynes

Aluras P.O.V.

After finally going to the bathroom me and big bad alpha went back to the party. It was alright I guess, parties like these aren't really my thing. Hmm... I have to move. Oh fudgecakes I dont want to move yet.

"Babygirl? Are you even listening to me?" asked Lucas "ya ya" I said, even though I'm in my own world. It's just something I tend to do. I get lost in my own lit-"BABY!" He screamed "Ya?" I asked, not really fazed. "You keep zoning off" He chuckled. God he has such a sexy laugh. " Sorry aha, I'm just surprised that you're my mate, I mean out of all the people in the world The alpha king" I said in one breathe. He just laughed and said " Well baby I'm all yours" I blushed a little, just abit.

As we arrived at the dance floor everyone stared. They parted and just watched us in awe and some in jealousy. I searched the crowd for Drew oncs I locked eyes with him all I saw was hurt and anger. I mean I did sort of like him before... but now just the thought of us together makes me want to barf. I looked away so Lucas wouldn't kill him.

"Why are they all staring at us?" I whispered as we danced. "Because we are now the king and queen" he whispered back "Oh ya" I said in a duh voice. We swayed along the dance floor. After one dance everyone else started joining in. Me and Lucas were talking when a blonde model came in and took him away. He said that he'd be right back.

I started talking to others and I figured out that the girls name was Bianca and she was his girlfriend. Well still is untill he breaks up with her. I started getting worried because I've only known him for about 3 hours and he's already gone off with another girl. What if something happens? God I haven't even known him for a day yet im jealous. It must be the mate bond.

Lucas's P.O.V.

As I was talking to my beautiful mate Bianca decided to make an entrance. She took me away before I had a chance to say no. " What do you want Bianca?" I asked abit harshly " I want you baby" she said trying to sound seductive but it came out more like a whiny cat. " I dont want you anymore leave me alone" I said " No you love me ok?" She said not gettig the point. "I have a mate now leave me the fuck alone!" I said raising my voice. " C'mon baby I know how to please you" She said coming closer and touching my chest. "fuck Bianca why do you have to do this to me?". It's my guy hormones what can I do. Oh well Alura wont find out anyways.
"Fine but only once and you can't tell anyone, deal?" I said. "Deal baby, nkw lets start"

*Bianca and Lucas have sex* ( lol sorry I dont do sex scenes )

Aluras P.O.V

Whats taking Lucas so long. I miss him... I guess I'll just look for him in the morning. I went upstairs to mine and Lucas's room. I changed into my lion onsie and got a book to read. I sat down and started reading it. After a while I started to get tired so I fell asleep.

Lucas's P.O.V

I feel kind of guilty, I mean the sex was great but I have a mate, whatever.

I went upstairs to my room to see my beautiful mate sleeping there. I took off everything except my boxers and layed down next to her. I grabbed her and pulled her tiny frame gently towards me. Wow what a great day I thought to myself smiling.

YAY I FINALLY UPDATED...

Sorry i havent been updating and my writing sorta sucks right now... oh well I swear it'll get better. BUT COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE :