Why me

Xavier's P.O.V

Today is the day that I become stronger than before, the day I get the one thing that's holding me back from becoming king, today I get my queen. Although I really don't care for her, I need her to become king. It was my moms decision.

I put on my black and white suit and ruffled my hair a bit, I looked in the mirror, I think I look presentable. ( how Xavier looks up there or to the side ). As soon as I started walking down the grand stairs her smell hit me like ton of bricks, coconuts and chocolate.  I waited for my name to be called before descending the full way. I have to admit I'm a little excited to see my mate, it's probably just the mate bond though.

As soon as I walked down the stairs I searched for the woman that captured my nose buds. As soon as I saw her the first thought to my head was 'beautiful'. She was absolutely beautiful, her brown lock curled down her back and her milky brown eyes all held together by a face so flawless. Her body was perfect, with her legs going miles long, but the most beautiful of all was her smile. The way her eyes crinkled and her lips so luscious.

"Mate" the beautiful woman said.
"Escort her to my bedroom" I said.

Alura's P.O.V

"Escort her to my bedroom" is all he said. "Wait, aren't you going to, I don't know like talk to me?" I asked him, hoping he would keep me with him.

"No" he said not even glancing my way.

"Let's go lady" one of the guards said moving me towards the stairs. As we were walking towards his bedroom I could feel the stare of everyone's eyes on my back. I heard the whispers and the saw the glares. Once we walked in his bedroom I was engulfed by his intoxicating smell, the wood with a slight scent of the ocean. I walked in as the guard shut the door. I didn't know what to do in his bedroom and I didn't know when he was going to get back. I walked over to his bed and sat, I don't think that it would be a good idea to look through his stuff without his permission. So I just decided on going to sleep on his bed. Soon I had drifted into a dreamless night.

Xavier's P.O.V

I walked up my stairs to finally go to sleep. As I entered the room I saw her sleeping peacefully on my bed. I walked into my closet and changed into night clothes. I walked over to the bed and got under the covers. I realized that she's still wearing her dress.

Laura change the future queen.

Yes sir.

She replied in the mind link.

After she was done I layer down beside her. I moved a strand of hair from her face. "You're more beautiful than you could ever know, and you're mine princess." I whispered pressing a kiss to her soft cheek.

I may not want to be romantically connected to her but she is my mate and I need my wolf to be strong. So I will only ever be nice to her when she doesn't know.

I turned around and closed my eyes. I drifted of into a black abyss.

Morning

Alura's P.O.V

I woke up feeling elated for some reason. I looked around the room remembering finding my second mate and boy was he gorgeous. I smiled remembering him. I got out of the bed and saw that I was wearing shorts and a long sleeve jacket hoodie thing.

I walked into the bathroom and saw a toothbrush that hadn't been used

I walked into the bathroom and saw a toothbrush that hadn't been used. I opened the package and did my business. I walked down the stairs. I tried my best to follow the smell of food. After maybe about 2000000 years I finally found it. I walked in to see my mate eating breakfast. Not only that but the whole God damn pack. As soon as I entered his head whipped up. I saw his eyes look me up and down before meeting my eyes. "Laura go get her some clothes" he said. "He sir" a lady said walking quickly to me. "Come with me my queen." She said bowing her head slightly. "No no there's no need for that" I said chuckling. "Yes mlady " she said escorting me back to the room.

After rummaging through a closet she finally found suitable clothing. I said no to dresses but a skirt was okay. But there was no way that I was wearing heels.

I guess people may think that this isn't what a queen should wear but whatever, I like expressing myself

I guess people may think that this isn't what a queen should wear but whatever, I like expressing myself. I walked down the stairs once again and actually knew where I was going.

Once I reached there I saw Xavier talking to another guy. I'm assuming they're good friends since they were laughing. "Hey" I said, trying to get his attention. He looked up at me and for a second I thought that I saw lust in his eyes, but just as fast as it came it left.

"Hello there beautiful, I don't believe we've met" the guy next to him said.  He had black hair, and tanned skin, he seemed to look Indian. To say the least he was very attractive.( Dipak Singh Chhikara ).

"No I don't believe we have, hi I'm Alura" I said extending my arm

"No I don't believe we have, hi I'm Alura" I said extending my arm. "I'm Jai." He said taking my hand and pulling me into a hug.
"That's enough" I heard a deep voice say. I was pulled back by Xavier and into his chest.
"She's my mate Jai" Xavier said, putting his head in my neck.
"Sorry man, I didn't know." He said putting his hands up.
"I'll talk to you later Jai, can you leave us alone." He said.

"Yeah for sure" he said walking towards the door. "Oh and this is where we eat so please don't get it on" Jai said laughing.

I felt my cheeks warm up with a rosy blush. Xavier let go of me and walked in front of me." Listen, I'm your mate and that's it. Not your lover. You are here to only serve one purpose, to make me a stronger king. I will not love you. You will have my pups when I feel the time is right. Oh and when we do have pups it's not making love, it's fucking. Now I need to leave so go do whatever you like." He said staring into my eyes.

"Wait, what? Why are you doing this? Why can't you at least try, or are you scared?" I asked, mocking him. Probably not the best idea.

He stalked closer to me, as he took a step forward I took a step back , and that was the process until my back collided with the door. "I'm not scared of anything, princess. So don't tempt me to lock you in a cage like an animal." He said in my ear. And with that he walked off slamming the door behind him.

All I could think in my head was

Why me?