Chapter 1

Alura's P.O.V

'Tick' 'Tick' 'Tick'

"God dammit clock, I'm trying to read here" I screamed out in frustration. I looked up at the ticking devil to see it was already 7:00 pm. I've been on this app way too long, just one more chapter. I promised myself, even though I knew it was an empty spromise.

I was reading ' the bad boy cupid and me ' , when I was very rudely interrupted by my best friend Olivia "ALURA GUESS WHAT?! " She yelled ecstatically. " What " I asked in a monotone voice, already knowing what she was going to say.

"The alpha, the hot, bad ass alpha is turning 18, which means he's going to be looking for his mate!" Olivia said, her blue eyes sparkling with excitement. How can she even have this much energy, at anytime in life.

You see the alpha that she is talki- screaming about, is the alpha that is feared evrywhere, and I mean everywhere. He is possessive over anything that is his and wont let anyone take it away. I heard he once poked a mans eyeballs out for breaking his sisters heart, gruesome but sweet.

Oh and no he's not a normal Alpha he's the Alpha king and he's holding a ball for all females to attend, so he can find his mate. I honestly don't want to go, I mean why get dressed up, walk around, feel even more insecure about yourself, than coming back with sore feet, when I can just relax, at home with cookies and milk. I applaud anyone who can go through all of the pain, with pearly whites.

"ALURA!" Olivia yelled, waving her hands frantically by my face."What now olive?" I asked with no interest. "I was asking when you wanted to go to find a dress, for the ball, which in fact is being held tomorrow" she asked, rummaging through my closet. "You definitely have to go, you have nothing grand enough" she said, making many hand gestures.

"I think I've gotten a dress already, you know the one I wore to the winter formal a few years back" I said not really wanting to go shopping.Ya I'm a girl who doesn't like shopping big deal. I'm more of a reading books and eating pizza kind of girl.

"Um, NO WAY you're wearing that to meet the Alpha king, hell to the nah sister, you're gonna get dressed up, and if you don't god help you, I will cut out your eyes and shove them up your ass!" she threatened. "Okay, okay jeez no need to get violent here" I said holding my hands up in surrender.

Olivia is very well...let's just say I believe her.

"Ok good now lets go to the mall tomorrow babes ok bye see you then, love ya" she said as if the threat never happened.

Uggh... I hate shopping, better rest up. I tied my black hair into a braid and changed into my hunger game onsies, dont judge, and got into bed. Awaiting for the horrible day I have to face tomorrow. Woohoo.

Authors Note****

Hey anyone who bothered to read this lol umm I just wanted to ask your guys opinion so far anything to change or... so yup by loves♡♥♡♥