Chapter 18

Recap: Kat has been trapped in a cell she has been treated like a slave and the day finally comes where she believes she will be put out of her misery and die. Luckily her friends and family make it there but are they too late?

Angelica's POV (Kat's Mum)

"Angelica why is my daughter here?" His familiar husky voice hissed at me causing my heart to drop.

It was him. My mate who left me for a demon girl.

"Xaphan you don't deserve that title." I hissed back with anger in my voice. Even though the place was filled with complete chaos we still managed to continue our heated argument.

"Angelica." He took wide strides to me making my heart race. Stay strong, I thought.

"You shouldn't do this," I whispered as he gripped me up. Feeling the tingles I closed my eyes.

"I'll do whatever with my mate." He licked his blood-red lips making me shiver. "Now why is my daughter here about to unleash her hidden power? Do you want her killed? Everyone is out looking for her, they want her, for various reasons but one may be to feed off of her power." He growled lowly.

"She has multiple mates out of nowhere, how can it be stopped?" I asked as everyone was clearing out.

"Katalina is an angel and demon wolf, she's a hybrid with many abilities such as shapeshifting. Everyone wants her to be theirs. They feel the power radiating off of her and her scent will be intoxicatingly luring every supernatural creature. People want her." He explained.

"Why are you here?" I blurted.

"To check up on my daughter of course." He shot back.

"So you're staying?" I choked out.

"Of course, only for a little while." He smirked walking ahead of me.

This was going to be a hectic week. I rushed outside as Xaphan went off to fight off the rogues.

Some of the guys took some rogues prisoner while the rest were killed.

I looked in the distance and start running back to Xavier's packhouse.

* *

*. *

Kat's POV

My eyes were barely open and I was fighting the tiredness that overcame me.

"Please stay up Kit Kat," Allen mumbled in my ear.

"I-...." I whispered not being able to finish my sentence.

"Katalina fight it." I heart Amie plead.

"We will be at the packhouse then the pack doctor with taking care of you as fast as possible." Aiden cooed.

Memories flashed through my mind making tears fall down my cheeks. Aspen. Oh dear god, Aspen. I looked up into the sky viewing the stars to keep my sanity.

"I'm so happy you were my friend." She said smiling at me. Her spirit floating in the air smiling with joy.

I felt like I could've saved her some way. The sedative was taking full effect on me. I viciously started shaking and growling fighting away the sleep that crept my way. My eyelids were weighing a ton with each step Allen took.

I was falling.

Losing.

And then my eyes closed.

**

**

**

**