Chapter 38

*Flashback*
Allen's POV

"I think I'm ready for her to have our children," I said to Aiden.

"Are you certain? I smell demon all over her." Aiden questioned.

"She is part Demon. Please give her a chance. She's ours I know your wolf goes crazy for her too."

"Shut up." He walked around and then the scent hit him and I knew it did because I smelled it too.

"She's here." We said simultaneously smiling.

There she walked in and kissed both of us and her inky hair flowed down her back almost touching her ass.

Stunning. Gorgeous.

'"Allen! Aiden!" She giggled as she ran and hugged us both.

She smelled intoxicating. She'll be the death of us.

A baby was probably the last thing on her mind but it was worth the try to ask her about it before someone else got that opportunity.

"Kit Kat," I called her old nickname out making her gaze switch from Aiden to me.

"Yes, my love?" She asks innocently, I don't even think she notices how sexy she looks.

"We were thinking, and we want you to be the mother of our child," I spoke up while holding her hand.

She froze and I looked at her worried. Her face turned pale and I knew something was wrong.

"I'm in t-training, I can't have a baby now." She stumbled over her words and started shaking lightly.

"hey hey calm down we're talking about in the future not right away." Aiden chimed in making me let go of the breath that I was holding in.

She visibly relaxed and she smiled.

"Okay, let's talk about it." She smiled wider causing us to grin.

"If its a girl?" Aiden asked.

"Leah." She said.

"Beautiful name," I added in.

"And If its a boy?" I asked.

"Leon." She answered quickly.

"And if they are twins Leah and Leon." She said finally.

Our woman was just stunning, dominant when needed, sexy, she was everything. We had to have her.

x

Aiden's POV

We poured water on Amie's cold and frozen figure which instantly woke her. She was still shocked but she held it together for everyone.

"We were supposed to have children together. Finding out her child survived, pretty crazy if you asked me. How did she survive?" Amie looked at me as I spoke to myself.

"How did her child survive?" Allen asked Amie.

"I don't know I have nothing laced to the hospital after 3 years so I can't see it." She said annoyed.

"Well we need something, why didn't you touch the child?" Aiden yelled annoyed.

"How the fuck can I touch a spirit Aiden think!!" She yelled.

x

How did the story really go? How is Katalina's child still alive and what really happened to her mother Angelica?