Chapter 40

Just to clear up confusions before I start this chapter, this is Amie's point of view but she's re-living what exactly happened to Kat and what Kat saw, some things will be revealed that you didn't know before so be ready thanks again for sticking with Forget Me Not and I will continue to stir shit up.

*

Amie's POV

When I held onto her I saw everything.

Everything came into focus as I was in the hospital.

I looked at my hands and noticed It wasn't my own but I was Kat's.

I began to feel my stomach which now had a huge bump. I sighed in relief as a pulse went through my belly.

I gently rubbed my stomach.

"Katalina you must hide." A nurse came in frantically looking around for a place.

"They are coming for your child." She said pushing things to the side quickly.

She pushed me into the freezer and started chanting a spell. I didn't understand but I knew at the moment Kat knew what was going on.

"Wait who is coming?" I banged on the heavy metal door. The coldness overtook my body and I felt my body freezing.

I heard gunshots and screaming as the freezer opened, there was an eerie feeling and when I looked down and saw my feet in the nurse's pool of blood I wanted to scream.

I breathed heavily and stifled a cry as I felt my body being snatched. I was strapped to a table.

"This would only take one second." I heard a female voice as I was kicked in the stomach. I felt a sharp pain and I knew I was being cut open she kept whispering chants until I couldn't feel anything but numbness. I heard crying and my heart lurched.

My baby girl.

"Please don't take her." I said weakly as I felt myself bleeding to death.

"Lucas' orders, he wants his heir, he's going to be pissed it's not a boy." She laughed.

She placed the spell book on top of me and pushed the metal table I was strapped to in the freezer.

"I will spare your life." I heard before I heard more chanting and then silence.

I screamed until my throat got numb.  I fought until my ankles and wrists bled.

Eventually, I gave up.

I let the coldness overtake my body.

This was the end for me.

It was cold for decades and decades. It felt as if my heart was frozen. I felt my different souls dividing seeing my wolf was dead now. I felt like this was the worst.

I heard a few shuffling but my world was black. It probably took me months to melt and there I was on the hospital bed laying down.

I was connected to IV's when my brother's scent hit me and an all too familiar demon scent but I couldn't quite grasp it. Kat probably knew who it was I'm just reliving her moments.

Their scents were close, I'm guessing they chose not to make an appearance yet, they wanted her to find out about the baby on her own.

There was a file and I picked it up looking inside to see what was in it and instantly I dropped the file and jerked away from it crying holding my stomach.

Leah Rey King Deceased. Bloody Delivery, Mother went crazy and had to be put to death.

The cutting came flashing back to me, I remembered the thrashing and screaming when the baby cried and I was thrown in a freezer.

"Lucas' orders." The nurse's voice echoed in my ear making me scream with pain until I finally let Kat go and I fell to the floor.

__

Omniscient point of view

The two fell in the woods and was knocked out for a few minutes. Kat and Amy started to stir as the water hit them both.

"What the-" Kat screamed.

You guys were knocked out for a long time.

Kat looked at Amy with confusion and Amy flinched.

"I don't know who the fuck you are so don't fucking touch me again and stay outta my way," Kat said and ran into the forgotten lands. Her brother Nixon followed and so did the other mystical creatures.

Amy was stunned, she felt hurt. She wanted to rough up her ex-best friend but they weren't kids anymore and bigger situations had to be dealt with. She had to know what they did to her best friend in that room before they froze her.

All she saw was blood. She stored the memory and decided to explore it later.

"Let's go."  She too ran into the woods.

The land of the forgotten awaited them all

Who will make it out alive?