Chapter 41

Amie's POV

*

My heart was racing as we ran through the woods. My mind kept flashing back to the blood and the cold response I got from Katalina. I would kill to be there for her before she died.

Now she's like resurrected into a bitch. I felt anger and so did my brothers she was chasing the devil child in these woods and for some reason, I don't know what drove me to come here.

I should be dining, fucking my mate, partying, something other than risking my life for her or her daughter. Lucas will probably find us and kill our asses if we even make it out of the forgotten lands. His plans always go accordingly and he knew this would happen.

The forgotten lands, the place of no return and here we were in here like it was nothing.

"I caught a scent," Allen said running toward it and I ran after him.

"Shit Allen we have to all stick together so we can make it out of here." I snapped at him.

We spotted a naked woman sitting on the ground. She looked ghostly and I stared at her noticing something far too familiar about her but I couldn't put my finger on it, then there was a pain that shot through my body when it came closer to me.

"Stay back," I screamed

I was in the room, it was cold... I've been in this freezer but could you imagine the events that happened before this. Gruesome.

"Hit her head in until she's unconscious." voices were saying as I felt the impact over and over

"Are you mad?! She's the Princess, Lucas will kill your dumb asses fix this shit now, do what he said to do and get the fuck out!" Someone yelled.

The memory I stored was coming back to me and I held my head screaming.

"Right." They said in unison as if they were robots.

I knew it was over for me the minute I found out about my pregnancy.

I heard being a mother was supposed to be a cherished moment. I hated it, I wanted to die instead, I would have rather my child live while I died. Selfish of me but I'd prefer that instead of this. Anything but this torture.

I was slipping in and out of consciousness and I felt my body becoming lighter and lighter.

Like my soul- my soul was slipping away. What did they want with my soul?

I had to fight I couldn't let them take the last thing I had left.

I started fighting for what was mine. I was thrashing and I clawed one of them in the neck making her bleed to death.