Chapter 27: Fated

Irene POV:

 Right now, we all are sitting down on the dinning table not talking at all. I'm just glaring at them while Taehyung is drinking his coffee silently watching the commotion. " Okay, start your lovey dovey story.....now." They both gulped and look at me. 

" Okay, well..... while you guys were gone. Taeyeon were about to go back to America for her friend sister wedding. But on the way to the airport." Baekhyun paused and look at Taeyeon and pull her closer.

 " She got into an accident." My eyes bulged and start to attack toward Taeyeon. " What? Are you okay? Are you still injured? Do you need to go to the hospital to check on you right now if you getting better? And which bastard hit you?" Taeyeon rolled her eyes and start to stand up and bend over the table to just knock my head. 

 " You worry too much, I just got my arm dislocated a little but they already heal. While my arm was injured Baekhyun was there taking care of me." Taeyeon replied and get her drink in her hand avoiding my eyes. I then narrowed my eyes toward Baekhyun and with the " I'm wacthing you " hand gesture..

  After that, we all catch up with everything that me and Taehyung has miss. We all were having fun until they went home to do their business. I then got up and went toward the master bedroom to relax a bit while watching a show.

" Babeeeeee!" Taehyung then came in with a pouting face.

" What and don't give me that face." I reply while stopping the show that I'm wacthing.

He then came near me and sit beside me on the bed. He lean in toward my neck and give it a peck which give me shudder down to my spine. " Can I have a mini me and you running around the house now?"

I quickly push his head away from my neck and said, " NO!!"

" Why???? I want baby please, like 10." I then smack his head hen he said 10 babies.

" Is too early right now, I give you it when you take over your company." I said while playing with his hair.

" No, is so long I want it right now." I shook my head.

" I'm not ready right now." He sighed and nodded then kiss my cheek.

We then stay in bed all day watching show and kissing each other. Until then, we got hungry so I go downstairs and make dinner for us. While I was cooking his favorite, I then felt an arm wrap around my waist and droplet of water is landing on my neck. I know is Taehyung so I turn around and see him only in a freaking towel.

" What the heck Tae!! Wear a freaking clothes, you gonna wet the floor." I said and return to my cooking. He nodded and turn around to get upstairs to change while I set up the table for us.

During dinner, we talk about us and the future that hold us. And some other random stuff. After that we got to bed to sleep when we done getting ready for sleeping. But after that, he then start to say, " I love you socmuch!!"

" I love you too." I reply while peaking his lip.

" We are meant to be, since little God put us together must be fated." He smile while I nodded.

We then kiss each other and went to sleep while cuddling each other.

-------------------------------------------------

Like  :D

Share :3