Chapter 14: Past

Irene POV:

Damn those alarm annoying a heck out of me. I sat up which made my head a little hurt. I heard a groan beside me so turn seeing V wrapping his hand around my waist snuggle into my stomach. I sigh but then jump when thunder was heard outside and seeing rain is pouring down. This is the best condition to sleep but I can't cause I need to go to school uh.

I throw V arm off of me but he put it back. I hiss and shake him. " Yah V get up we need to go to school." He sat up and rubbed his looking at the his phone then the window.

" It's a bad weather today so how about we cuddle in bed like we usually do?? And skip school??" He said innocent and doing a cute face.

I glared at him and walk to the bathroom. When I done preparing I come seeing V is still sleeping I sigh and going to make my breakfast. I sit at the dining table while eating and looking at my phone a the same time.

" Yah Irene where is my breakfast?" I look up seeing V all dress up and looking furious.

" Well.... I thought you well go out and eat with your friend so I only made for myself." I then smile.

He rolled his eyes and stomped off to his car. But then he came back and stood in front of me. I raised a eyes brown then he just smirk and bend down to my eyes level.

" Remember to make me breakfast everyday for me...... don't forgot like last time. That what wife do for there husband." I have that kind of angry face. He just chuckle with a smirk at the end and peak my lip then left.

He is trying to piss me off here. Why would he mention about the past. I get up and clean the table then head to my car.

-------------------------------------

When I get to class. I run too Krystal and Yeri which they protecting themselves.... again. " Okay... don't slap us." I just chuckle and sit down. 

They follow me and sit near me. " Hey do you guy want to come to my new house." They jump on there sit with a happy face.

" But do V let us come??" Yes, they know all about my marriage. I just nodded.

 I see L coming in with BTS which like all the time. L jump on too me and said, " Hey rere-ah how are you? Oh anyway we are coming to your new house with BTS." I bulge my eyes, there well be a lot of people in the house.

I just nodded and I guess Krystal and Yeri hear that they also bulge there eyes. L then get his hand off my shoulder and glare at Krystal.

I look over V and he just stare at me with.... BLANK BLANK. I giving V a stare that make him sigh and get out of class which made me follow behind him.

" What say it fast.." He is so annoying." Do you invited L and BTS too our house?" He smirk.

" No, they just say they well come to OUR house and yeah. Why?" He say ' OUR ' carefully which kinda piss me off. " Well there well be lot of people in the house then." He having a confused face on.

I sigh, " I mean Yeri and krystal" He raised his eyes brown. "And????" 

" There well be a lot of people there." He just stood there with a boring face tch.

I just shrugged and push him away walk to class. I get inside the class with paper ball throw toward me. I sigh and look up seeing that scene again. " Krystal.....Myungsoo when are you guy gonna stop arguing with each other?" I walk in and stare at the both of them.

" When he out of my life." Krystal say rolling her eyes, that made L glare at her and said back too her, " Well you should get the hell out of my LIFE and never show your bitchy face again then. It really irritated too see that bitchy face of you also your freaking attitude!!! Nobody well even date you, you such a SLUT!!!!!"

 ( Sorry if I type that but that not real. She date KAi, it just a fanfiction so please don't get angry with me.)

I stare at him in shock, well everybody does. Krystal seem like she gonna cry but she hold it in. Then V come in and look at the mess and look at Krystal who is about to cry. Yeri is calming Krystal down. L just still having that poker face. Then V come too his group which explain everything too him but he then shift his eyes toward me.

I move my eyes away from him because this fight is... almost like mine and V fight but that time where the bet was over....

~ Flashback ~

" Hey nerd how yall. Oh I forgot I'm not suppose to talk to the dirty slut who hanging out with MY boyfriend." The queenbee rolled her eyes which made her friend laugh but worst I been push into the locker. I look up seeing BTS while everyone watching smirking, Yeri is about to walk in with my sister and my brother but people were blocking watching the scene.

" Wow look at her, she is so stupid to believe V. Hey are you waiting for your PRINCE too save you?" Suga said and laugh. I just keep my head low. But then I been fell down too the ground with a hard slap toward my cheek.

" Look up when we are talking too you slut." Namjoon said and I raised my head slowly with tear in my eyes.

" Uh why would you want her to look at us. I want that bitch to get out off my life. I been wanted that ever since I started the bet, she is just so annoying as fuck. Plus that bitch face won't ever get a boyfriend, she such a SLUT!!!" They just laugh and walk away leaving me on the ground but then I been help by the people I trust.

That where he has starting to say bad thing about me where I can't have a boyfriend because they well rejected me.

~ Flashback End ~

I snap back to the reality when Krystal slap L on the face and run out. I sigh glare at L but he just sigh walk out. I ruffle my hair and drag Yeri out with me to find Krystal. The class were so quiet. Well after calming Krystal down we got back to class and the teacher was there scolding L for being late too class and seeing us too make him take a bunch of hair in his hand, I bet he gonna go bald soon if he well keep doing that.

When he just tell us too go back to our seat Krystal not even gave the class a glance and sit down and close her eyes. I just sigh and sit down next to that freak!!!!! The class was so boring that I had too get a sheet of paper and plan out how to escape the marriage thingy. " Tch still thinking about that. Get it over Irene you well be my wife soon so act like one. You well not  escape it." I turn around seeing V staring at me with that cold eyes again.

I crumple the paper and shove it inside my backpack. Then turn around facing the board, who would want to see his face that close?

After class end Krystal still in the position until all the student get out of class but except me and Yeri. " Let go to eat lunch come one I'm hungry." I whined too her and she rolled her eyes and chuckle.

" Hey let eat at the school field is peaceful there and we won't see the boy face." We nodded and tell Krystal to go first then we get the food then come there.

We get our food without trouble and race there. I smile when I got there, the place is still the same after so many year. There not a lot of student come to this place, I found out this place when I had been bully hard. I come here everyday enjoying the sun, is made me happy and feel alive again. Sometime me, Taeyeon, and Yeri well sometime my brother well come here.

Yeri noticed my smile seeing that I am looking at the field fill with beautiful grass and flower. She also smile back and sit down next too Krystal. We talk and had fun chasing around, well mostly the younger kid not me. 

This had made me remind a lot about my childhood past that I had with THAT kid.........

---------------------------------------------

I'MMM SOOOO SORRRYY SOORRRY THAT I DID NOT UPDATE AT ALL FOR LIKE A MONTH!!!! SOOORRYYY. I been having a busy day because of stack of homework everyday I need to turn do and turn it in. Now I still had homework help meee!! :(

Please Comment and vote for this chapter and other too. I well update more from now on when I had least hw and had time too do it. Love YA!!!!