Chapter 10: Jealous?

Irene POV:

" K now let start and end it fast so we can go out and eat." Me and Taeyeon go in to the locker room and change into the gym clothes.

" Let go Oppa. Wait let me get something in my bag." I said and grap snack from my bag but Junghan take it away from me before II could open it. Taeyeon is also about to get snack from my bag cause she know I always  bring snack everywhere I go.

" You come here to exercise not to eat." He put it back to my bag and get my bag. We pouted but he just shook his head and chuckle.

" K two of my princess let exercise and I well treat you come on." He drag us to the one of the machines.

We exercise until 6 so we rest a little bit. Junghan oppa bring us some ice cream and we take a picture then post it on social media. We still at rest a little until we got back to work.

" Oppa what you gonna treat us this time." I said then he is thinking while tapping his chin.

" How about kimbap and tteokbokki." We nodded and still eating icecream.

No One POV:

On the other side. BTS is having a sleeping over. Right now they are eating and having fun. Jin is going on social media and bulged his eyes when he see Irene with a random guy eating ice cream happily.

" Yah." He said which made all the eyes are on him.

" Look at this. Is this Irene or I just imagines stuff?" He show his phone to them and bulged there eyes. V feel really angry. His hand turn into a fist and ignore it. He then go into his room with a loud slam.Everybody look at him in shock.

Then BTS come inside his room with a confusing face. " Yah what happen to you?" Jungkook ask. But Jin know what his feeling now. In the past Jin see V looking at Irene picture when she left.

" Perhaps are you jealous that Irene is with the other guy?" J-hope said and then dance with joy.

" WHAT no way she is just a bet remember." He then look at them with a angry expression.

" Sometime they can fall in love with her or him." Jin said without looking at them but he just looking at the ceiling. He can feel everybody looking at him. 

Jungkook then speak up, " Jin hyung seriously. That only happen in the movies." Then rolled his eyes.

" Whatever you said, we need to finish the food and the movies let go. Just forget about that guy that is with Irene." Jimin said and get out.The rest agree and get out to continue the crazy sleep over. But V is feeling weird inside his heart but he can't explained it. He shrugged it off and don't care about it but it keep coming back.

Irene POV:

Now we going to change to our normal clothes on. Then we gonna head out to eat some kimbap and tteokbokki.

" OPPA pali we need to go. I need to go to school tomorrow here prince." I put my hand on my waist waiting for those two coming close to me because I was running so yeah.

" K wait princess we are coming." They chuckle and jog toward me.

We got to our car and drive to where is the food was. It was crowded but we manage to park our car near it. I got out of the car first which made them chuckle a little. I glare at them to shut them up but they just still chuckle.

" Let go already I hungry cause all of the work." I pouted. Then Junghan just knocked my head.

" You eat too much. That how you need to exercise again and again. I think I need to go to you house everyday to check on you." He shook which made me elbow his stomach while Taeyeon just laughed.