Chapter 2: New Life In Highschool

Taeyeon POV:

Brian!!!!!! My friend is right he is not the boy that I know anymore he just a bad boy now. I hang my head low, I don't want to see them anymore.

" Ahhhh is that Taeyeon due she became so hot." I can hear one of his friend whispered and can feel he smirk but luckily irene and yeri is by my side.

" Taeyeon-ah is that you, man you look so beautiful uhmm I want to talk to you." I don't want to talk to him he at all.

" Brian, just stay away from my sister we are tired off your innocent acted." I well be you number 1 fan off you my sis.

" Okay then but taeyeon-ah I well talk to you at lunch." He winked at me and a little smirk as he walk away with his friend.

" Unnie let get to class or we be late, and don't worry we well not let that jerk touch you." Yeri said and I nodded and walk away.

I has arrived to my class and saw tiffany and sooyoung. Yes they are in my class but the thing that I hate is Brian are in my class and Baekhyun guy.

" Unnie you are in our class, I'm so happy!!" Tiffany come and hug me and sooyoung is there smiling while munching on her bread.

" We meet again taeyeon-ah, is this destiny." Brian came up to me said. Baekhyun was looking at me coldy and our classmate was looking at us.

" Yah brian can you leave us alone, that is enough of you treating taeyeon like that she is nothing to you." The class was 'OHHHHH'

" Yah do I talk to you, I talking to taeyeon right now." My hand was sweated so much.

" Brian we are done can't you see and just leave me alone. I---I-."

" Yah the teacher here!!" One of the student yell and we all come to our seat and I don't know where to seat.

" Ahh are you a new student then can you please introduct yourself." I come up there and introduct myself.

" Annyeong hasaeyo jeoneun Kim Taeyeon imnida."

" You may seat next too Baekhyun." What seat next to that BACON??

I came there and he smirk but I just ignored it. I noticed some girl gave me an evil glance but I ignore it.

" What is your relationship between you and brian?" Why does he cared about it. I ignore it once again but he keep asking me question. My is blood boil up so badly but luckily the bell ring.

" Yah you are ignoring me?" I just keep ignoring him and come out with tiffany and sooyoung to my net class but he stop me by graping my wrist and turn me around that caused my head to bump into his chest. Tiffany and sooyoung was just standing there, smile widely at me and just leave me with him' Tear'.

" Yah Bacon I still mad about you can you let me go jerk!" I said and he seem shock and mad.

" BACOn, JERK yah do you even know who am I."

" Let me guess a jerk that not mind there own bussiness and seem like a playboy so now please let me go!" I was getting out from his graps but he tightly grap harder. He come closed to me and I froze as he keep coming close to me and our face was like inch away.

" I'm just a playboy to you but you are mine nobody can take you." I was standing still and my eye were big like d.o, I can feel my face became red. Suddenly he KISSED me in my cheek now my face are red more.

" Your face are so red haaaaahaahahaha!" He then leave me. I froze for a moment then realize I have class to attend to.

Irene POV: