Chapter 18 : Confused

Irene POV:

I am SHOCK, I just stand there like an idiot. V then pull away and look straight into my eyes. He then put his forehead connected to my forehead. We both were catching some air while looking at each other, I then pull away from his embrace. " What was that?" I ask.

He then pull my hand toward the tree and end up facing the beautiful tree. " I had been taking care of these tree since I have came back here." I am still confused of what is he saying. I then heard a sigh came from him, I just speak up after hearing what he said. " What are you talking about really, I mean why are you telling this to me?" 

Instead of answering my question he just ask back, " What happen to you when I'm gone? What cause you not to remember me? What about our promise?" I look at him weirdly. " Hold up fuck boy what are you talking about? Bruh I think you got the wrong person." I then turn around and about to leave but then I had being pull back.

" I'm not joking around." He said with his serious deadly voice, I still look at him. " Bruh I'm not joking around too, I thinks you got a wrong person. So now I will take my leave." I get out of his grip and start to walk toward where I had left my car. I then drive away from the place that V want me to meet him. I just drive back to my house not going back to school, I just walk in straight to the master room afterward. I then just plop my body to my bed after those stuff happen just now. After 2 hour of laying on bed, I got up and wash myself with a bubbly bath.

After I had done taking a cozy bath, I get out and change into a comfortable cloths. But when get out, I then look outside the window seeing it raining hard again. I just ignore it get some food to eat, when I'm in the mid way toward the kitchen I then hear ring bell. I go over to  the door and open it seeing the rest of BTS standing there wet... " Why are u here? While been wet?"  They then point to the sky then their uniforms. I just let them in anyway and go upstair to get a towel for them. Then after that I get some food for them too, when I got there and set up everything. J-hope then said, " WOah woah WOAH Irene already become a mother this early. I hope your baby will look like me, J-HOPE!!!!" 

I just stare at him while jimin reply to him, " Yeah Irene look like a mother already, but her baby will look like me not you hyung." They then fight each other by word and tackling each other saying who will the baby look like, while I am just there staring at them. " Hey you two stop the baby will look nothing like both of y'all." Rapmon step in and stop both of them.  I then sigh and stood up let them do whatever they want to do, while I just go into the kitchen to make a drink. Jin then came in and help me while talking to me about random stuff. But then he came up with the topic that I trying to avoid. " You know V was not like this when he was a small child. He was a really hyper kid, I was there with him." I just stay silent.

" You know his first love was a girl who was his childhood friend. He will do anything for her, but then one day he have to leave the country leaving the girl there. But at least they both made a promise to each other that they will not forget each other and will marry to each other." While he was talking I then felt a hard hit inside my brain, I try to keep it withing me and not showing to Jin. " but then the girl has broke that promise...."

" AHHHHH!!!!" I then get down to my knees holding my head, there was a voice inside my brain. The voice of the two kids.... " Oh my gosh Irene are u okay, hey NAMJOON GET OVER HERE!!!!" I then heard heavy footstep come over to our way, that is where black dot took over.

----------------------------

When I open my eyes, the light then hit my eyes which made me groan. " Oh my Irene you awake, are you okay?" I then to my side seeing Jin with a worry face with everyone behind him. " What happen to me?" I ask and get water on my nightstand, " You fainted, you been out for like 3 hour." I just nodded and continue drinking. But the I heard a voice behind Jin, " Why is V not answering his phone.. * Sigh *" I just sigh and put the water aside.

I then stand up and go to my closet and change into a cozy outfit. When I step out, the boy had gone. So I then get my phone and get down stair. " Irene where you going?" I had my car key and an umbrella in my hand. " Going to see V." Jin then came trying to stop me, " Jungkook can go how about you stay home, you condition is not doing great." I just smile to him and left the boys.  I go to the place that V want me to meet him this morning, I know that he is still there. And my guess was correct, he is still standing there in the rain, I then get my umbrella and ran to him, " V what are you standing there in the rain, come on let go home." I grap his cold hand and trying to drag him, but then he just pull me back and hug me tight while putting his head toward my neck.

I then felt an hot water on my neck, is he crying?????????!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------

HEY I AM BACK AGAIN!!!!! SOrry for the late update but here you go a new chapter. Hope you like it. COMMENT AND VOTE THANKYOU~~ ;D

School is almost here that mean another semester to go then SUMMER!!!! Hope I will survive  till the end of school. :D