Chapter 23: Honeymoon

Irene Pov:

We are right now going to Paris for our honeymoon. During the journey, Taehyung was quiet the entire time. He keep sighing and rubbing his face.
"Hey, uhm Taehyung are okay?" I said breaking the silent.

We are riding his private jet and right now he is sitting on the sofa writing something in a piece of paper. While I sitting in bed reading a book.

He then turning around after hearing my voice. " Nothing, are you hungry?"
I nodded and keep staring at him. He then call the staff to come over here.
He then start order me food and drink. While he only order a cup of coffee for him.

" You're not eating anything?" He then shook his head and smile then turn back to his work. When my food came, I start to eat but keep glancing toward Taehyun g who drink coffee and work.

I sigh and came over to Taehyung with a piece of bread with butter in my hand. I then sat on his lap to get his attention. That got his attention and look at me. " Stop working and eat with me. Is our honeymoon so stop working and have a good time with me."

My gosh can't belive I said that, I bet my face is now bright red after I release I have said that. Taehyung chuckle and put everything down and bite the pice of bread out of my hand.

" Fine I spent time with my wife and not work. Now let eat and take some sleep." Taehyung said and get the tray from the table with food and slide over to us.

" Now let eat." I try to get out of his lap but he tighten it. " Let me out so I can eat." I said.

But he just shook his head and then say, " I well feed you or you can eat from my lap."

" No thanks I can feed myself" I said and start eating. Now I am stuck sitting on Taehyung lap, I regret Ettinger on Taehyung lap now because he will not let go at all.

After we done with our meal, we then sit there for awhile for the food to digest. After that Taehyung then carry me to the bed. He also lay beside me and hug my waist. I then remember what Taehyjng said and turn around to face Taehyung who is staring straight at me.

" What is it do you need?" He said after I turn around.

" What is that you will tell me when we are on our honeymoon?" I said.

" We are not there yet. Just calm down." He said and push my head into his chest. But and push him a little to face him. " Can you give me a clue about what you gonna tell me?"

He chukle and shook his head. He then kiss my forehead and say, " Go to sleep my wife. Our flight is long, I need you to get your energy so we can have fun."

I about to yell but I been cut of by him. " Don't worry is not anything you are think. I'm not like rapmon." He chuckle and rub my head.

I then sigh and snuggle into his chest and close my eyes. I then felt him kiss my forehead and then hug me after that.

-----------------------------

" Wake up, we have arrive." I felt someone is shaking me. I then open my eyes seeing Taehyung close to my face. I then sit up and rub my eyes. " Go and wash your face first and then we can go. I will tell the staff to get our luggage."

I nodded and stand up to go to the restroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. After I'm done, I get out and seeing Taehyung is waiting for me. " Lets go." I nodded and get my phone and purse.

We are heading to a black car that is waiting for us. After the ride, we have arrive to the hotel we are staying in for our honeymoon. When I got in in the room there were only 1 bed.

" Uhm Taehyung can you sleep on the sofa?" I ask when he is taking of his hoodie. " No."

I then came close to him and beg him to take the sofa and I will take the bed. " We had sleep together before why not now?"

I didn't answer him, I just get my clothes and went into the bathroom to take bath. After that I went outside seeing Taehyung sitting on the sofa and look outside the view. " Taehyung can we go explore now?"

He nodded and stand up to get change. " Let go." I stand up and getting my phone and camera.

" Can we go to Eiffel Tower first please." I been wanted to visit Paris to see the tower but my family won't let me go travel alone but needed someone to go with me.

He nodded and now we are going there right now, I'm so excited. When we have arrived I ran out of the car and went toward to the tower. " Hey Taehyung take a picture for me." I handed him the camera and pose in front of the tower. He take a lot of picture of me.

" You want to take a picture?" I ask him but he said no. " How about with me in it to." I said smiling. He then look at me for a few second then nodded with a sweet smile. He then went to a couple and ask of them to take a picture of us. And I was shock that Taehyung cab speak french.

Finally, first picture of us on our honeymoon. We spend our entire day explore Paris and also went to eat some of the restaurant is was really fun. Of course I have to force Taehyung to take a picture and some of them with me.

So now is dark so we going to the hotel. We both had take a bath.... not together. Taehyung is standing with a wine in his hand while staring the view again. Then when I remember about the stuff he want to tell me.

" Taehyung can you tell me now?" I said standing next to him. His face show confusing but then went back to the cold face when he understand what I was saying.

" Yeah." He then took a sip of his wine and start talking.

" You were my best friend since we were small. We will do everything together and don't want to get separate. The place where I have stand under the rain is our place where we garden flower."

I was shook, we know each other since we were small?

He look at me for a second and start to talk again. " We made a promises that ' WE WILL NEVER FORGET EACH OTHER AND WE WILL MARRIED EACH TOGETHER' but you have broken one of the promises."

I then look at him and said, " Which promises?" My head then start to pound.

" You forgot me while I'm away. We made that promise because I have to move to another country at that time. I gave you the flower ring so you won't forget me while you gave me your bow. When I come back, I start to talk to you but then you said you don't remember me. I was confused and angry at the same time that you broke the promise. So that how I start to date you for the bet for revenge but then I regret what I did. Because you still did not remember me."

Now I have tears in my eyes that start to fall while my head is getting more hurt. Like those imagine is flashing right in my brain. Every single word he said bring out everything I have lose of my memories.

" So then I came to you parent personal when I hand back the bow to you. They said you have an accident when you were a middle school. I heard you were heading toward the place we hangout but then get hit by a truck. Is was really hard that you have to stay in coma for 1 year. But when you wake up you forget everything about your life including me. You only get some of the memories back because your family help you and you were getting better. Is just the memories with me that you haven't recover."

Now I finally remember everything. Everything single thing. I was have a breakdown in a moment. Taehyung then put down the wine and hug me.

" I'm sorry Taehyung-ah I'm really sorry I broke the promise." He then hug me tighter while I hug him back.

" At least you didn't broke the other promise which is married me. Now you are mine don't you dare forget about me again. I can't handle it........ I Love You."

----------------------------------

Finally I release another chapter hope you guys like it. Still haven't got my computer fix so using my phone but please VOTE: SHARE: COMMENT. Love ya!!!!!!!!

Love exo new song is was so dope also Kard. Also red velvet can't miss them!