Chapter 1: Back To South Korea

Irene POV:

Finally it been a long time since I came back from America to South Korea, I miss this country so bad. I came over to L.A with my sister because of my sister has been heart break toward her ex-boyfriend and want to get rid of him in her head. Count me in too, I been heart break after my ex-boyfriend break me up when I at first year of high school. He does not love me but he just ask me out for the bet that he made with his friend. The most embarrassment part is that he broke up with me on valentine day and it in front of the whole school. 

~ Flash Back ~

I was coming inside my classroom with a smile becase V text me that on valentine day he well tell our relationship to everybody at school. I so happy that he well tell them. :)

" Hey is that nerd that V date with she is so not pretty she is super ugly even kid stay away from her." That what I heard when I came in class like everyday hear bad comment about me. It just that they don't know me my parent is actually rich but I don't wanna tell anybody and also I can't tell chanyeol and taeyeon is my brother and sister.

They would just friend with me for money and my brother that how I don't have friend but Yeri.

Also my sister is also have been bullie like me but not worst as me but my brother try to protect us. He is a kingka of the school call Exo I know all of them they are nice except my brother said that 7 of them has gone to china.

I saw alot of people has been sending me a smirk and bad comment, but I don't know what is happening. 

~ Next Day ~

"Unnie I so excited that V gonna tell the whole school that we are in a relationship."

" Irene-ah you have too watch out I heard some one said in the bathroom that V gonna do something to you that embarrassed you." But I don't believe that I think she is jealous. I just ignore and ready to go to school with my sis.

" It okay to ignore me but be careful." 

Now we are at in front of school gate and everybody was gather there. Where is v? " Take little sis gonna go." Then she go over with her friend.

" HEY EVERYBODY LISTEN HERE?" Omo is v and his friend but it seem yeri is not like them she just stay by my side. Everybody look at me and smirk well except my brother friend and my sister and yeri they seem worried.

V stand infront of me and said, " EVERYBODY STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRL SHE IS MINE FROM NOW!!!!" I blush so hard and student are show alike 'OHHAHHH'

" OKAY EVERYBODY SHOW YOUR LOVE TO HER!!" " Close your eye babe!" I close my eye and then I feel something wet all over my body it was cold water and the one who did this was V?? All of sudden student were throwing egg at me and tear drop has form from my eye, why did he do that do me? 

" Do you think I love it actually just a bet I can't not believe you in love with me for real I would not love someone that is ugly." It hurt so bad now student has throw flour and laugh at me.

"Yah is enough of you to play with girl like that!" Yeri said but someone in Bts said, " You be quiet! Nobody derserve her or you. Both of you nerd are stupid fall in love with us is a bad choices." 

" Yah JEON JUNGKOOK!!!" I can feel people throw egg at her too studdenly I feel nothing at all.

" THAT IS ENOUGH!!" TAEYEON!!!???

" Yah stay out of it!! Or you gonna be like them!" One of the student said and it made me really mad at what they said, my valentine has ruin by that jerk!!