Chapter 17: The Pomise

Irene POV: 

This was my favorite hair bow from my grandmother that has pass away. She gave this to me before she has died, also its was special because she is the one who made it. 

I stare at the my hair bow which is in V hands. I keep staring at it, and does not notice that V has his hand around my waist and pull me closer to him. I then look up at him, " Where do you get this, I thought I had lose this when I was small....." He still stare at me with his cold stare that went straight into my soul.

" This is really your huh?" I nodded with tears in my eyes, but then my head felt like being hit really hard. I then stumble but thanks to V, he is holding me to prevent me from falling.

He then carried me in the bridal way to the master room and lay me on the  bed. That is where black dot has come over me. Now all I see is myself in the darkness alone.....

No One POV:

After V has set Irene down, he just sigh and ruffle his hair.  He then go outside of there house and get some fresh air. " Hey bro hey hey.... HEY 4D ALIEN!!" He then rolled his eyes and stood u going toward to the bushes, " What the fuck are you doing here shorties?" Then the mochi rolled his eyes and pointed the guy next to him who is having his hair mint color. " There is another shorties here, but I am more hotter than the grandpa." He then wink.

He then get hit by Yoongi in the head. "What are you guy doing here?" V just stood there with he glaring at them. " Oh we just wanna come over, but hey.... if you still awake let go to club and get those chicks huh? What do you think grandpa?" He then again got hit by Yoongi again.

V just stood there with his hand in his pants pocket. He want to go but he then thinks about Irene that are in the room right now and the moment just happen ago. " No not today. I not in a mood right now." They both stare at him with widen eyes.

" Wow what happen to you V? You usually into this kind of stuff."  

" I told you that I don't have a mood today for that type of stuff. I'm tired right now." He then go inside the house leaving them outside, of course being those weirdo. They just go in without asking permission. " Hey V is Irene not here right now?"

V just nodded his head toward upstairs, signal them that she is up there sleeping. They just nodded with an " Awee", they all go to the living room just sit there staring of space. " Why are you guy doing? Go home..." V said turning face to them without emotion on his face. When they see his face, they know that he is serious not joking around this time. They just stood up and patted him on the back but jimin just smack his head and ran away.

" Tch that mochi...." He then go upstairs to the balcony with the pink bow in his hand. He then look at his hand and up to the sky while sighing. Flash back come to him.

~ Flashback ~

" Taehyung-ah!!! what are you doing?" A little girl came up to a little boy who is planting a plant. " I am planting a plant right now. Help me Irene-ah." He said and the girl agree helping him planting at there secret place where no one know except them. When they done planting, they just sit there staring at the little pant while holding hand.

" Irene-ah promise me you won't forget me when I'm away from you. Never ever forget about me." She nodded and kissed him in the cheek.

" I promise Taehyung-ah, but you have to promise me not to forget me at all." Again they hug each other but then Taehyung broke the hug and get something out of his pocket. It is a flower ring that he made on his own. He then get Irene hand out and put the ring on her finger and then hold her hand. " I promise when I get back, I will marry you and stay with you forever."

She nodded and she get the pink bow that is clip to her hair. " Here keep this. Don't lose it, is really precious  to me." He then get it and hold it tight in his own little hand. They again hug each other, they don't want to be separate at all.

~ Flashback Over ~

" She really don't remember?" He said while holding the pink bow tight in his big hand now. He then hear the footstep coming, he turn around seeing Irene standing there freezing but with her cloths this time. " Why are not in bed?" He ask with his cold voice this time.

" I-I-I..... how do you have my pink bow?" She ask with her confident voice, but V just chuckle. He just walk past her and go to bed without answering her question.

Irene POV:

I am still curious why would he have my bow. I thought I had lost it when I was like 5 years old, why would he have it. I just sigh and went to the guest room and relax my minded a little. 

~ Morning ~

AGAIN my alarm keep waking me up in a wrong time. I then look at the time and oh my, I got 15 minute to get ready. So after I had get out of my bed, I get ready and of course I have my uniform in the guest room. When I about to get out of the house I hear a front door slam so that made me know that V has already gone. Which is really weird, he usually wake up really late. I just shrug it off and get to the master room. I go to my vanity table and put on mascara, lip gloss, and also fill in my eyes brown. I open my drawer and get my bracelet but then my eyes came across the little box. I about to get it but then my phone ring.

 I go get it and head out of the house forgetting my breakfast. :( I just go straight to school and when I got there. I go to the field to be relax a little before going to class. Then I got a messegae by V?

~ Texting ~

' Come by here right NOW!' -Taehyung

' Here is the adress.' -Taehyung

' Why?' -Irene

~ Texting End ~

That it? He just say to come there without even saying the reason for me to come there. I head back to class to tell Krystal and Yeri to tell the teacher I am gone for a while. Will  when I came to class there was BTS but no V at all. There is Krystal and Yeri waiting for me, they wave at me and I just wave back at them.

I see Jungkook was looking at Yeri with that intense eyes. I just block him from watching her by moving in front of Yeri with my back facing Jungkook. " Unnie, so did he doing anything to you yesterday?" I just shook my head while smiling too them. " Hey can you tell tell the teacher I will be back in a while. I need to go somewhere important please tell them that. Also if my brother and sister say something then just said what you said to the teacher."

They nodded curious, " I will tell you but not now I need to go bye!!" They say bye back and talk to each other. I head to my car and drive to the address V send me. While I was driving, the place seem really familiar to me but I just shrug it of thinking that I had past this road before. Finally I am here, I just go where he tell me to go. I end up at a beautiful lake and field that full of flower but there was only one tree there. But it was really a beautiful scene. 

I see V is facing the tree so I come closer to him. " Do you remember this place?" I suddenly say that which me made froze in place. " What are you talking about? This is mine first time here." He then turn around with that cold face again ugh.

He then bring out mine pink bow and clip it on my hair. Again that stare what with him with those cold eyes. But this time is different his action cut me of my thought. His face are coming closer to my face and just....... KISS ME??!!!!! WHAT IS THIS????!!!!

----------------------------------------

HEY HEY HEY HEY I AM BACK AGAIN!!!!! Last week I did not have WiFi to finish the chapter, but when I got it I still did not have time to do it because of HW. But now I have all day to finish it and I am really glad that is finish. I hope you guys like it, please comment & vote. I LOVE YAA!!!!! ;D