Chapter 2: Meeting That Jerk Again

Taeyeon POV:

As I come to the ice cream shop we order our favorite ice cream favor then some one was texting me it my bestfriend tiffany and my other 8 friend.

~Texting~

'Hi taeyeon did you come back to seoul yet?' -Tiffany

' Neh, I just comeback today.' -Me

' Unnie which school are you going.' -Seohyun

' I'm going to sm high school.' -Me

' Unnie you are going into the same high school as us yeah.' -Yuri

' But the problem is your ex is in our school he been playing with girl heart.' -Sunny

'....'-Me

' Don't worry we will protect you from him.' -Sooyoung

' Okay bye now I need to eat see you guy tomorrow' -Me

~ Texting End~

"Unnie why are you focused on your phone?" Irene ask. I don't have a good mood to replied but still. " Uhmm I heard my ex-boyfriend is going to be in the same school with us." I finally has said it. I can see Irene was shock.

We was talking random thing until some one come in the shop was walking toward the man that was seating near the window. I saw my sister look at them and one of them are similar to me. " Hyung I'm here." That voice is sound similar. "Oh annyeong brother." That guy loook up and my eye wide up, it that guy that bump into us. My eye is burning up so badly that it about to explode.

My sister bring me outside after she buy our ice cream I was about to come up to that guy and yelll at him. " Why do you bring unnie out here, I want to say something to that JERK." I said.

" Unnie, let trick chanyeol oppa at our welcome party." I knew she gonna avoid that question, but like that idea.

" Araso let have some fun with him." I have a big idea that can made him cry. I know Irene see my face and is scared of it.

Now we are plannig the party with our parent. Right now they are cooking so me and Irene go up to our room and take a bath and be ready for the party.

As I was taking a bath, I heard my mom yelling from down stair so I take a bath really fast and get my beautiful blue dress to my knees and wear for it the party.

"Oh is this your second daughter she is so beautiful." That what I heard as soon as I came down.

I don't know what is happening but I just introducts myself to them, " Annyeong hasaeyo jeoneun Taeyeon imnida."

" Annyeong so when the boy coming so we can throw the party." Wait they know the plan but I don't even know them.

" Oh yeah we already told them the plan so don't worry." Then my mom check her phone and said, " He just text me that he will be home in 3 minute so get in your position." Right now it was pitch dark can't wait too see that face on chanyeol hahahha.

I can hear chanyeol crying it was so funny that Irene about to laugh out loud but I cover her with my face. I look outside a bit and I saw that guy that I argue with but why is he here? Don't tell me that he is chanyeol friend, this gonna be awkward.

Finally we came out and hug him and had so much fun and some of his friend laugh cause they said they never saw he cry that much but the guy that did not laugh are the guy that I hate and and and...TAEHYUNG!!!!!!! I was shock to see his face here.

"Hey is that taehyun?" I whispered to my sister and point at him. I can tell that my sister is shock and she was standing frozen and I can see that taehyung smirk what a jerk.