Chapter 25: Forgive

Irene POV:
" What? Stop joking and get to bed." I then push him and get the cover over myself. He then chuckles and lay next to me while pulling me closer to his chest. " Goodnight sleeping beauty." He whispers into my ear and then he bites it. I gasp and turn around facing him then pinch his nose. " Ahhh what the heck."  He screamed and toss my hand away.

"  Then stop being sexual," I said and turn around again but he still chuckles and put his head in my neck.

-------------------------------

Right now I'm putting lotion on my arm and leg after I get out of a bath, Taehyung is still sleeping with that cute snore. " Why you wake up so early?" I then hear a husky voice, I turn around seeing Taehyung sitting up while rubbing his eyes. " Well is our last day so I want to finish touring around here," I said. Taehyung then gets his phone on the nightstand checking his phone. " Order food for me, I'm taking a bath." He said and dragging his long leg toward the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes and got up then change into my casual outfit. I then get the phones and calls up for the food to come in our rooms. After that, I start to clean up the bed and putting the clothes that Taehyung throw toward the sofa and put it in our luggage. For the rest, I will do it when I'm coming back. I then go and sit on the table while going through my Instagram. I then came across Taehyung picture that he posted which is my back facing him while I'm facing the Eiffel tower. There was a lot of comment saying, ' who is that? who is that girl? are you dating someone Taehyung-ah? no, then I don't have any change with him! ' I then smile after seeing that but then it over when Taehyung breath into my ear. I really hate that, s actually giving me little goosebumps. Then turn around seeing him with wet hair and a towel around his waist.

" What are you looking at?" He said in a husky voice. " Uhm just looking through my Instagram," I said with a smile. Then just in time, the food had come, so I stand up putting my phone aside and going to open the door. But before I do that I turn to Taehyung and said, " Go change into the clothes I put on the bed not just wearing a towel on your waist all day." I then open the door seeing plenty of food. I show them where to put and then after that, I said thank you, then they leave with a smile. How sweet are they? " Hey let eat so we can get to go early." I turn seeing Taehyung is ready to dig in, I rolled my eyes and come toward him. 

When we are done with our breakfast, we then get ready to go out once again for our last day for our honeymoon.

" So let go finish with our tour," Taehyung said and slip his arm around my waist and lead me to the car. I just ignore his arm around me and said, " I need to tell you something..... at night." He then turns his face to me with a smirk, " What? You want me to own your body." He said with a wink. " Gross Taehyung stop it, I need to talk you at night for real," I said and then push him away and went into the car.

---------------------------

For the entire day, we go around and take a picture and just having fun. Now is night so we go back to our hotel after we are done eating at a restaurant. When we arrive at our rooms, he then takes of his jacket and come close to me and wrap his arm around me bringing me closer to him. " So what you want to tell me?" He said.

" Well, I'm thinking about if I should forgive you or not for the entire day." He then turns me around facing him. " Are you sure, I mean do you need more time to think about that?" He said in one breath. I chuckle at his reaction. 

" And I had finally made my decision.... I forgive you." He looks shook. He then shuffles his hair, " Baby, are you sure? I do a lot of bad thing to you. Shouldn't you think about it before forgiving me?" I rolled my eyes before putting his hand on my waist. " Yes I'm sure, I love you." 

His eyes then widen, " What? Say that again." I turn my head and walk toward the bed then plop myself on the bed...  "I'm tired, let talk to tomorrow."  He sighs, then turns me around having my back toward the bed while his hand is beside my head. " Please, say the three word again." I look straight into my eyes. I put my arm around his neck bringing his face closer to mine. I then put mouth to his while muttered, " I. LOVE. YOU. " He smiles while muttered back, " I.LOVE.YOU.TOO." We both then kiss slowly with passionate. 

In the end, we both finally confess to each other. What will happen next?

----------------------------------------------

Here is another chapter, sorry for releasing it late. But the story will end soon. So VOTE. SHARE. and COMMENT. 

I start to have homework every day so I will be busy for a while. I have a short time to write the story so yeah.