Chapter 9: Shock

Irene POV:

I can't even stand up right but only can swaying around. It gonna be hard to get out of this jerk arm. I can see a little bit but still burly that they are still in there position while L and krystal are glaring at V. I turn my head to see Yeri with still a shock face while Jungkook arm are  around her waist and pulling her to him almost to a hugging position.

I struggle hard but it causing him hugging me tighter. But until Seulgi speak up.

"YAH you don't need to act like you care just give her to L to taking her home and Jungkook you too." Yeri is been recovered and run to Hoya back and hide behind him.

" What if I care." We stood there with with the same face well except Jungkook that going over to Hoya and take Yeri arm by force and bring her to his car.

V drag me to his car but first he get my car key and throw it to L and then drag me to his car. I try to stop him but he make it harder by throwing me over to his shoulder.

" Yah bitch just stay still and listen to me once " he shout when he get into the car. It made me more angry what is he to me that he can control me. I about to open the door but he already start driving. I gave out a big sighed and cross my hand. I can feel he is staring at me but I just close my eyes and feel into my dreamland.

When I wake up, I saw I'm in my own room while Taeyeon is watching TV. I still feel dizzy and try to get up but Taeyeon turn around then walk to me.

"Yay you should stay still in bed, I ask the maid to bring to soup mmh." I nodded weakly.

I check the time when Taeyeon is out. It 11 which my parent is not home yet. Then I check my instagram. Out of nowhere V picture came up and with a ......... a girl. He was kissing on her cheek and hug her waist like a couple, it make me sad but I well move on no matter what.

" Stop thinking about him already, here."  I did not know that Taeyeon has come in already.

" Yah if our parent are home right now they would yell at you for going out to drink." She take out the medicine and get a water bottle then set it aside.

" I know I did not know that I drink alot. Ah did L get home yet, he have my car key." She nodded and point to the car key where it suppose to be. I eat then drink medicine.

" Ah that right, Irene-ah you want to go to the gym with me tomorrow? Janghun ( Made up some random name :p ) well help us." I nodded, it been a long time since I go to the gym anyway. I know Janghun since last year so we are close also my friend.

" Now go to sleep we need to go to school tomorrow." I said and help me laying down. Then I heard the door open which show the yoda.

"OHHH my you you you you... should have invited me with you to drink too." Taeyeon stand up and kick his butt outside and tell him to shush and go back to his room. Then she just turn off the light and go to bed to. After that I had land on my dreamland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Yah wake up wake up we need to go to school." Taeyeon shook me which really annyoing but I just wake up.

 I go straight to the bathroom and do my routine there. Today I just curl my hair and let it loose. Plus put a little touch of makeup. Taeyeon just put up a messy bun but it look really cute. We walk downstairs together and  see everyone is down there eating.

" Irene-ah are you sure you go home after karaoke that it."Damn it, I knew my mom well know it without anyone telling her. She can tell by looking at my face. L, Chanyeol, and Taeyeon is giggle right now but I shoot them a glare.

" Well yeah that what I do with my friend and L too right." I gave a look to L and he nodded fast to my mom who looking at him with a suspicious eyes.