Chapter 11: New House = Hell

No One POV:

Irene didn't answer him just looked at him with her cold eyes. V's grip became tighter when he had no response. Right now they are have a competition with there eyes. Then Irene glance at the car to  see the time. She pushed him away after seeing what time it was. Then she got out of the car. V was calling her name but then gave up because she was too far away. She then get to class while student are looking at her.

 " Unnie what happen?" She just walk to her seat and tell them that she will tell them later. Class has start but V is not here but L was here with a phone in his hand. .-.

Suddenly a loud slam from the door wake the student up. " * Sigh* You are LATE AGAIN Taehyung. What is your excuse this time." Wow she is nice letting there student explain about getting late for class.

" Over slept." Just a Simple answer then he went to his desk and glared at her. She glare him back then faced the front. While in class she then got a text from Junghan. She slowly got it out put it on her lap, about V he is sleeping right now which is good so he won't bothered her.

~Texting~

" Hiiiii Irene-ah, are you in class right now? Sorry if I bothered you." -Junghan

" Nahh it okay plus class is so boring right now. Anyway what time are you gonna be there at my new house?" -Irene

" Uhm I'm gonna wait for Taeyeon when school is over then drive to the boba place, finally arrived at your house so around 5 or 6 I well be there princess." -Junghan

" Okay see you there then prince anyway oppa you are invited to my wedding okay?" -Irene

" Okay princess. Or should I be your flower boy? huhhuh." -Junghan

" Tch you are an adult now." -Irene

" Whatever at least I'm still your handsome prince." -Junghan

They are texting for the whole class but the teacher did not even glance over her which is interesting. Then class is almost over.

" Oppa I need to get ready for next class see you later byebye." -Irene

" Uhm byebye." -Junghan

~ End of text ~

But she did not know that someone was watching her movement. 

------------------------------------

It was lunch time. Everybody was rushing out to get there lunch but Irene went up to the rooftop. She was sitting there staring at the sky peacefully.

Irene POV:

 Then suddenly someone barged in which made me piss off because I was having my relaxing time. It was JinJin.

" Why are you here?" He then sit next to me gave me a sandwich. 

" Just get it, I know you did not eat yet." I love this kind of Jin who care for people.Might as well eat it since i didn't eat yet . He then smile of course I smile back, it been a long time since I hung out with Jin again. We usually like brother and sister. " Sooooo you will soon to be---." I cut him off with my glare which work. He put his hand in the air like he gave up.

" Okay.....It been a long time since we are talking together again." I nodded and still munching on the food. He then ruffle my hair and smile. But then the door burst out again with a loud slam which made me choke. Jin then pass me a water bottle and patted my back. We then look up seeing who is it. Seeing BTS bulging there eyes.