Chapter 19: Taking Care of You

Irene:

I then drop the umbrella leaving us both soaking wet from the rain but his soft lips is still on  me. After that he stop and move away from my face and hug me tight. " Irene-ah please stay with me." After he said that he then faint, I have to pick him up and drag him to my car. I bet he will have a flu after this. " Why you made this hard on me Taehyung." 

When we got to our house, I then drag him again and is still raining. I then bang the door for the boy to open but instead Yeri is there to open the door. " Yeri what are u doing here?" She then reply with her being SHOOK!! " I was worry for you because you did not reply to my text and even.." I stop her and then gave her a signal for her to help me with carrying Taehyung. When I came in the boy then rush to my side and carry Taehyung for me to the living room sofa.

" Yah what happen to him?" Jungkook ask for his answer I rolled my eyes because of his disrespect voice. When he see he just scoffed and I do it back to him. Then Yeri came through us and just ask me what happen to V. " When  get there, he just stand there in the rain not even move an inches. So I guess he faint because of standing out with the rain pouring down." They all nodded. " SO now what do we do?" I just sigh because of this idiot which is Jimin.

" Take off his cloth or he will get a cold."  I said and look all of them, " nah I bet he already have a cold just by standing outside with the rain." Jimin said and sat down on the sofa. " He will get worse if you don't change his cloth." I said and go upstairs to change. Until I then heard the door open, " Unnie, the guy having trouble changing V." I sigh and cursed under my breathe. I then go downstairs with Yeri follow behind me. Seeing the guy is doing rock, paper, scissor.....

" What the heck hyung you cheated." Jungkook yell at J-hope. " Yah what the heck are you guy doing?" I softly yell at them not wanted to wake up Taehyung. " Uhhhh..."

" You guy are not helping, Yeri can you make 1 cup of hot tea?" She nodded and go to the kitchen. I then turn to the guy with a glare, " And you all, clean up this place. But first help me bring V to the master room." They all groan and drag there feet to Taehyung and carry him upstairs. First I go to the kitchen, " Yeri-ah, stay for dinner okay?" She nodded with a smile. I then go upstairs and go to the dressing room and get some of Taehyung clothes for him to wear. It not like I did not do this before. The guy are already out of the room so then I approach Taehyung which is in bed right now breathing really hard.

I start of with unbutton his shirt. I start getting a bucket full with warm water, I get the towel and make it wet with warm water. I then start cleaning his body with my eyes close. When I had finish changing him, I then go downstairs making dinner but first I need to get the tea up to the room with some medicine and warm water for him to drink. I then start walking downstairs to the kitchen and start cooking dinner with Yeri help, because we will be made alot of food today. 

After we are done and set it on the table, we then hear foot step coming toward the dining room. " THANKS FOR THE FOOD!!" They all about to dig in but then I stop them by knocking there head. " Wait don't even touch the food yet." When I set everything on the table we then start eating, but is was really silence no one was speaking at all. I sometime catch Jungkook glancing at Yeri and had this small smile on his face. While eating, the rain then stop but there are sprinkling. They all go home with them driving Yeri back home, I bet it will be awkward. While I'm just cleaning the house and take care of V. His temperature seem to get more higher, so I stay by his side all night to take care of him until I lost into my dream.

~ Middle of the Night ~

Nobody POV:

Then V suddenly joint up and look at his side seeing Irene laying her head on her arm sleeping peaceful. He then look at the side seeing a bucket of water with a cup of water and medicine on the nightstand. He then smile knowing that Irene taking care of him while he was sick and even change for him. He then stand up and carry Irene to bed laying down next to him. 

He then kiss Irene forehead and whisper, " Is now my turn to take care of you...."

----------------------------------------------

Here is another chapter sorry if I'm late but now lately I don't really had time to write because I had stuff going on right now. SO VOTE!COMMENT!!! :D

Love BTS comeback with Taeyeon and other. There are so many comeback this month. Hope you guy enjoying it to. xxooxoo