Bonus Chapter

Hello Guyz

I hope you are all doing well.. Sorry for the late update guyzz.. My schedule is so tight and I didn't find time in writing.. so please excuse me..

Here we go..

Ananya pov:

I slowly opened my eyes when my phone buzzed.. I looked at the time and it was 10Am.. I was about to get up then I felt some weight on my waist.. It was Arjun's hand.. he was sleeping peacefully hugging me tightly.

I tried to remove his hand but he gripped more tightly.. I again tried to remove his hand but he pulled me more close and my head hit his chest.

I looked at him and his eyes were still close.. Is he sleeping or acting?

"Arjun..", I called him.

"Don't go away Angel.. just sleep with me for some more time..", he said still closing his eyes. I smiled at him and rested my head on his chest.

I closed my eyes and I stared hearing his heart beat..

Lub dub!!

Lub dub!!

"Arjun why is heart beating fast?",I asked lifting my head.

"Hmm...my heart beat raising when you are close to me..", he said gripping me tight.

"OK then.. leave me.. you can have a good sleep..",I said trying to get out of this hold.

"What did you say?", He asked me opening his eyelids.

"Leave me..", I said and he rolled me and he came on top of me.

"How many times I told you to not say that word?", He asked leaning on me.

"Don't you know that I can't leave without you..", he said and I kept looking into his eyes.

"I will never ever try to leave you..promise..and I'm sorry for saying those words..",I said and he brushed his nose on my cheeks.

"Can I ask you something?", I said and he hummed kissing my earlobe.

"Why did you ignored me these many days.. when you can't stay away from me?",I asked.

"Did you forgot your mistake?", He asked looking into eyes.

"I admit that I did a big mistake but you gave me a big punishment. you didn't even talked to me properly during this one month.. it was the toughest period in my life.. it hurts a lot when your loved ones ignore you..", I said in low voice.

"Then what about you?You hurt me more by asking divorce and you didn't even shared your past with me..why?", He asked getting up from me.. he sat on the bed showing his back to me.

"I didn't do it wantedly Arjun.. I was forced to ask you for divorce.", I said holding back my tears.

"And coming to my past.. what should I say? I thought that I had killed Rajeev.. How can I say that I'm a murderer? I was scared of your reaction..", I said and he didn't respond.. the entire room was occupied by our silence.

"Arjun..", I called him and he looked at me with red shot eyes.

Is he crying? I went towards him and hugged him sideways. 

"That idiot blackmailed me that he will harm you.. So there is no other option for me..",I said with tears in my eyes.

"Hey why are you crying now?", He said and pulled me close.