Chapter 5

Ananya pov:

Next day I called Naina and I'm glad that she lifted the call for the first ring..

"Hello Naina. How are you ?", I asked her.

"I'm fine .. what about you?",she asked me.

"I'm fine and really very happy after a long time Naina."

"Oh really,can you please tell me the reason for your Happiness ?", she asked me.

"I can't explain you how I'm feeling Naina." I said in excitement.

"Ananya it's enough keep your excitement aside and tell me the reason", she asked.

"Rahul...is the reason for my happiness."

"What??Come again?? I heard someone's name." she snapped.

"Yes Naina..I had met Rahul after a long time.." I said smiling.

"Oh that's really great....I'm really happy for you. How did he react?? Did he scolded you??

Did he asked about me??" she asked me a series of questions.

"Andy please speak something,I'm waiting for your reply."She said.

"Okay wait...I'll tell you everything but on one condition",I said.

"Condition??" She asked me.

"I want to see you and karthik very badly", I told her in a sad tone.

"Oh really!!We are in Delhi Ananya. why don't you come here to see us?",she asked me.

"What you guys are doing in Delhi", I asked her.

"We are here for Karthik's treatment", She replied.

"Ok I will be there soon." I replied her with a smile on my face.

"Now tell me something about your meeting with Rahul? How did he reacted?I want to know everything Ananya."

"Oh Naina please control your anxiety. I will tell you everything only when I meet you ."

"Now I have to go to Baristha , Rahul will be waiting for me so please wait till I met you",Saying this i disconnected the call.

Arjun pov:

I'm in a deep sleep but I can hear my phone ringing.. What the hell with this phone? I opened my eyes and started searching for my phone . Where it is?World's biggest problem is searching for the phone when it is ringing. Finally I succeeded in finding my phone. I saw the caller Id. It was Mr.Shah already there are three missed calls.

Oh God! why is he disturbing me always?What is the problem with this old man. I hesitatingly called him back. He lifted the call and greeted me.

"Good Morning sir,How are you?" I asked him.

"I'm good Arjun .Let's meet today Afternoon for lunch I will introduce some people to you.You will have a surprise ", he said.

"Surprise?? ", I asked.

"Yes, By the way you should pick me as my car is with you.",he said.

"Ok sir,I will come to pick you But I want to know about the Surprise please tell me sir.",i asked him.

"Surprise is Surprise Arjun we shouldn't reveal it right. So wait for sometime.",he said and disconnected the call.

What the hell is this surprise?