Chapter 43

Aditya pov:

I got ready in black shirt and faded jeans. Today I'm going to meet Deeksha... I'll explain my views to her. She will definitely give me a second chance after all I'm her love.

I got into my car and ignited the engine. I reached her office and parked my car. I leaned on my car and I was waiting for her..

I saw a girl in black top and jeans. She was driving a scooty.
She tied scarf around her face.. I can see only her eyes. They are looking beautiful. My heart says that it was Deeksha. I waited for her to remove the scarf. She removed her scarf and I was shocked to see her.

My guess is right.... she was my girl. She parked her scooty and took her bag.

"Deeksha..", I called her.

She turned towards me and I gave a smile. There is no expression on her face. Immediately she took her bag and started walking.

"Deeksha...wait", I said and caught her wrist.

"What is your problem? Why are you irritating me?", She shouted at me.

After a long time... I heard her voice... so sweet.. there is a magic her voice..a smile came on my face.

"I need to talk to you... please give me five minutes", I said.

"I don't want to talk to you..leave my hand.. ",she said.

"Please Deeksha just 5 minutes..", I pleaded her.

"Can't you understand my words? I don't want to talk to you... please don't disturb me", She said with teary eyes.

I left the hold and she rushed..

Ananya pov:

"I will stay with you Dad", I said and he asked me about Arjun.

I don't know what to reply.. Will he come with me? Or will he stay in our house alone.

I will be happy without you... I was recollecting his words. How can he say those cruel words? So hurting...

He may leave me and stay happily but I can't be happy with out him. But his happiness is more important to me... I'll definitely stay away from him.

"It's my choice... I don't know where will he stay? Moreover he will be happy without me", I said with a sad smile.

I was waiting for his answer..I'll be staying with you.. Dad",He said shocking me.. I didn't expect this answer from him.

Soon we shifted mom to home and we had our dinner. We were not staying in one room from past one week. I don't know how he will react? With these thoughts I went to my room. I saw Arjun who was immersed in thoughts.

"Where are you going to sleep?", I asked him.

I'll sleep next to you... he said shocking me. I constructed a wall with a pillow. I laid on the bed and turned other side because I don't want him to irritate me. I tried to sleep but his thoughts are disturbing me.

His words are killing me inside. Did I really hurt him? Did I really played with his feelings? I should ask him what is my mistake... I turned and looked at him from the pillow wall. He was sleeping peacefully.

He looks so cute with his messy hair. A smile came on my face. I don't know what happened to you Arjun? Do you know how much you are hurting me? You took a promise from me.. Do you remember? It's been more than four days.. that we talked to each other. Why are you doing this to me? I asked him. A tear drop escaped from my eyes.