Chapter 53

Karthik pov:

I shouted on Naina... I don't know why I behaved like that. She is one who took care of me when I was in coma. I should apologize her.. I took my phone and dialed her number. It was ringing but there is no response. She might be angry with me.

What should I do now? I did a mistake of hurting her. I'll go to the hospital and apologize her. I rushed out of house and took a cab. Soon I was at the entrance of the hospital.I went to the reception.

"Hello Sir.. Do you need any help?", The receptionist asked me.

"Yaa.. I want to meet Dr. Naina", I said.

"Okk.. Sir. Please wait for sometime..I'll ask whether she is free or not ", she said and I sat on the chair.

I waited for more than 15 minutes.. Naina is not coming.. I was frustrated and I went to the reception. I was about to ask her but she cut it off.

"I'm sorry Sir...Naina is busy... She can't meet you now", she said.

"It's ok..", I said with a smile.

Is she that much busy? She can give at least 5 minutes..Is she avoiding me? Did I hurt her to that extent.. I hate myself for hurting her. I don't know how to convince her.. I'll wait till she comes.. I'll say sorry till she forgives me. I thought and sat on the chair.

Naina pov:

I tried to concentrate on my work but Mr.Rockstar is disturbing me. Morning incidents are still flashing in my mind.. I felt tears at the corners of my eyes. I heard my phone ringing. I looked at the callerId. It was KARTHIK.. I won't talk to him for sure. So I decided to ignore him. Soon I engaged myself in the work and I heard the door knock. I asked to come in.

"Mam.. Some one came to meet you", Peon said.

"Who? ",I asked him.

"His name is Karthik mam", he said shocking me.

"Really? Did he came?", I asked him.

"Yes mam ",he said making me to smile.

"Shall I send him to your cabin?", he asked breaking my stream of thoughts.

My heart is flying... Karthik came to meet me. I should be angry with him right.. He hurt me with harsh words. I thought and decided to ignore him.

"No.. Tell him that I'm busy.. I can't meet him right now", I said and he left.

I completely involved in my work and I looked at the watch it was 6pm. I decided to go home. I took my things and walked towards the reception. I heard someone's voice.

I know who it was... My favorite voice.. The voice which can made my heart skip a bit. The voice which I love to hear.. The voice which made to fall in love everytime.. KARTHIK'S voice. I turned back and looked at him. He gave me his pretty smile. I rolled my eyes and turned to leave.

"Hey... Naina Wait", he said and caught my wrist. Butterflies started to fly in my stomach.. with his soft touch.

"What ?", I asked him controlling my feeling.

"I'm sorry yarr.. please forgive me", he said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm tired...I'm don't have any mood to talk to you Mr. Rockstar..", I said and get out of his hold and went outside.

"I'll come with you..",he said and grabbed the car keys from my hand. I gave an angry look.

"What? You are tired naa.. I'll drive the car ", he said.