Chapter 25

Ananya pov:

Soon I drifted into sleep thinking about Arjun.

My alarm started ringing. I stretched my hand from the blanket and switched it off. I looked at the clock with sleepy eyes. It's was 7Am.

There is a lot of time .. I can sleep for 10 more minutes. I thought. And pulled my blanket close to me.

Suddenly Arjun's words flashed in my mind...

Arjun told me that he will drop me at the Hospital. I should get ready fast. If I get late he will definitely kill me.

I got up from my bed and opened the door. I went downstairs.
I saw Arjun who was preparing breakfast. He was in formals..

He was ready. Immediately I rushed to my room and went straight into washroom.

I came out within 15 minutes. I dressed up in long top and jeans. I looked at the mirror. I applied lip gloss and finished my makeup. I took my earnings into my hands and started slippling them into my ears.

At last I went my wardrobe and took my stethoscope, callletter and apron.  I'm going to Hospital that too in India. I'm really happie.. I smiled to myself and went downstairs.

I searched for Arjun but I didn't find him. I went straight into kitchen but he was not there.
Where did he went?

He must be with Ayaan...
I went upstairs and opened his room door. There was no one in the room. I looked at my watch It was 9Am.

Where this guy went all of a sudden? I went downstairs and walked towards the door. I didn't find his car. This means he left to Office without informing me..

Oh God What the hell is this? He told me that he'll drop at the hospital. I'm a big idiot to believe his words. I wont talk to you Arjun. you should get punishment. I thought

I looked at my watch. I'll be late for sure. Today is my first day and My boss will definitely scold me. What should I do now?

I took my phone and dailed to Naina.

"Naina where are you?", I asked her.

"I'm getting ready. Where are you?", She asked me.

"Naina I need your help. I'll message you the Address pick me while going to Hospital.",I asked her.

"Why? What happened? Where is your Husband?", She asked me a series of questions.

"Do what I say. Don't irritate me.",I said in serious tone disconnected the call.

I'm starving I didn't eat anything from morning. I went to the kitchen .I saw the breakfast prepared by Arjun. I won't eat it.

I went straight towards the refrigerator and opened it. I didn't find anything to eat. Oh God I can hear sounds from my stomach. I should eat something.
I eyes turned towards Arjun's breakfast.

Ananya control yourself you shouldn't eat the food prepared by Arjun. My inner voice suggested me. I controlled myself and went to the hall. I sat on the sofa waiting for Naina.

Soon I heard Naina's car horn. Immediately I got up and rushed to the door.

"Andy it's getting late. Let's go", she yelled at me.

"I'm coming", I said. I took my things and locked the main door.
I rushed towards Naina's car and sat inside. She smiled at me and started her driving.

"What happened to you Andy? You look dull.", She asked me.

"No Naina. I'm fine.",I said without looking at her.